Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-24-2009 12:37:29

snowflakecreative

Admin not working - Your login information has been validated

Hi,

hope someone can help me.

My hosting was hacked and Malware <iframe etc. added to all the index.php, index.html pages.  I run a virus check which quarantened the old pages and I uploaded replacements from a backup that I had.

The store works perfectly but when I try and access the admin I get the message 'Your login information has been validated' but it will not let me access the admin area.

Would apprecaite any assistance that anyone is able to offer.

Regards

Julian

#2 02-24-2009 13:44:55

Dave

Re: Admin not working - Your login information has been validated

Do you have the same problem if you try logging in to the store front?  It sounds like perhaps your cookie domain isn't configured correctly.  Run the installer to the point where the cookie settings are and make sure they are correct.

#3 02-24-2009 15:06:15

snowflakecreative

Thanks Dave,

There is no problem logging in from the front end.  I have also run the installer but the same problem occurs.

It is as if when the pages where quaranteened through the virus checker something is now missing.  I have checked to ensure that all pages have been restored.

Thanks for your help.

#4 02-24-2009 15:10:30

Dave

There aren't any real "pages" in CCP.  Everything is generated dynamically.  There are a number of things that are included when pages are being built and some of those may have been affected/removed.  When you get the message that your log in has been validated does it simply show the log in page again or do something else?

#5 02-24-2009 15:17:40

snowflakecreative

It is just a blank page with the text in the top right corner - no style just in times roman

#6 02-26-2009 04:30:07

snowflakecreative

Just raising this again.  still cannot access my admin area.  If no one can help with this perhaps someone can give me advice in completely re-installing the store to see if this fixes the situation.

Really appreciate any help.

Thanks.

#7 02-26-2009 07:16:25

Dave

Since your account was broken into there's no way of knowing what may or may not have been touched/changed.  In the several cases I've seen the bad guys have done damage in quite a few places.  Installing again simply means running the installer and telling it to overwrite things at each step.  It's probably safe to NOT do that on the very last step, step 13, since the bad guys probably did not alter anything in your database (not guaranteed but also not very likely).

#8 02-26-2009 10:20:09

snowflakecreative

Thanks Dave,

I have reload through steps 1 to 12 but still have the smae problem.

The site is http://www.britishlogos.co.uk/shop/admin.php not sure if it will show up anything obvious.  Would it be worth trying to reinstall everything from scratch on a different server / folder?  do you think the trial licence key will allow this?

Thanks again for your help.

Julian

#9 02-26-2009 10:34:38

Dave

Well without credentials I can't see what is happening when you try to log in to the admin area (obviously not something you'd want to post here of course).

#10 05-08-2009 04:49:49

jonasaedin
Website

I have the same problem... blank page with 'Thank you. Your login information has been validated.' ... did you find a solution?

No evidence that the site has been hacked

Board footer