Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 05-01-2009 08:47:41

forefront

Fix for Protx/Sagepay for 5.1

Ref: https://forum.kryptronic.com/viewtopic.php?id=24220

Is there a fix for Protx --> Sagepay for 5.1?

Thanks

#2 05-01-2009 09:25:38

GreenbarnWeb
Banned
Website

Re: Fix for Protx/Sagepay for 5.1

Hi

Change Return URL Must Contain *
Protx

To:
Sagepay

In the Form Content *

<FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION="https://ukvps.protx.com/vps2form/submit.asp">

To:
<FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION="https://live.sagepay.com/gateway/service/vspform-register.vsp">

#3 05-06-2009 05:04:43

tiredgirl

Hi,

Thanks, I've tried this fix, but still having serious problems with customers returning to my site (CCP 5.1). Any other ideas anyone? It's certainly causing havoc here.

Kind regards
Leigh

#4 05-06-2009 16:17:09

crasher999999

Evenin' everybody!

I could do with a bit of help with this as well!!!

When they 1st changed the name, I changed the URL:

<FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION="https://ukvps.protx.com/vps2form/submit.asp">

to

<FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION="https://live.sagepay.com/gateway/service/vspform-register.vsp">

But, about 75% of the successful orders placed were getting sent to the 'order failure' page............

So I changed the 'Return URL Must Contain' field from 'Protx' to 'Sagepay'.......& it worked fine.......for a week!

Then today I've had 2 orders payed for through Protx/Sagepay (successful orders) get sent to the 'order failure' page again (but, there has been loads of successful transactions sent to the correct CCP51 page as well)??

The only field that I think may need to be changed are response codes & order numbers (PROTXresp & PROTXtrans), but, I don't know if these are being changes by Sagepay on completion of payment or if there just used by CCP51 & don't have any bearing on the Sagepay payment pages??

I ran an order through my site a few days ago & all was fine, it just seems to happen to a few, select customers (who then complain about it!LOL!)

Could also be an error on their end?

Any help or pointers would be appreciated!

Cheers!!

#5 05-07-2009 08:59:57

juiceland

Anyone got any further with this, I'd rather implement all the correct changes in one go if possible.

Thanks

John

- Professional Juicers, Blenders, Sprouters, Dehydrators, Water Coolers wheatgrass and other health related products available to buy online.

#6 05-08-2009 15:23:08

tiredgirl

Hi Guys,

No progress, exactly the same problem as  you Crasher - and I also have lots of uncompleted orders, much higher number than usual. So we're now losing money back of this, and considering move to NETBANX. Protx/Sagepay are most unhelpful and have told me it's my problem not theirs. Lovely customer service there. If anyone comes up with a solution, please post it! Pretty please!

Leigh

#7 05-09-2009 11:18:55

crasher999999

Just an update (don't know if it's any good!).
Apart from the 2 odd orders the other day, all the orders seem to be going through fine with Sagepay now?

I'm still checking that every order processed through Sagepay goes to the 'order success' URL manually (just to make sure!), which takes a bit of time!

I've put a through orders through on my card(s) to check & they've gone through fine??

Stumped & confused??

#8 05-11-2009 06:18:13

juiceland

We got the same crappy response from Protx, actually the first person who got back to me was blaming it on our server - no mention that anything needed to be changed on the payment gateway, I found that info on here.

When I made them aware that we had not been sent any info on changes that needed to be made - the second person at Protx said they have had no reports of any problems at all.

Clueless or what.

We've just called Netbanx to see if we can get a service from them.

I've updated Clickcart today with the info here, I will update you in a few days as we've been experiencing loads of failures - same person put their payment through 8 times at the weekend.

Cheers for the help.

John

- Professional Juicers, Blenders, Sprouters, Dehydrators, Water Coolers wheatgrass and other health related products available to buy online.

#9 05-12-2009 12:10:56

juiceland

We are still experiencing the same problem despite changing the URL etc., another customer today is getting the same error message and processed their payment 3 times.

Sagepay/Protx seem clueless, they keep referring me to their forums but I've been through every recent post and there is no resolution.

I have noticed they keep mentioning protocol 2.23 on the Sage forum, we are using 2.22 - could this be a problem?

#10 06-06-2009 18:38:16

vbsaltydog
Website

I have done extensive work with Protx Form and Protx Direct. If there has been a change with the Protx folks and CCP 5.x needs to be updated, I can provide a quote upon request.

-Stephen

Latest CCP 7 XMods Available:

Board footer