Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 06-27-2008 19:18:41

RSW

Product option types.

Can anyone tell me if there is an option type (radio button perhaps) that allows you to have an associated image for each option.
I need this feature to allow me to show fabrics styles (prints, colors etc..)

Also, if anyone can point me towards a clear explanation on how one would setup inventory tracking for clothing (2 options, color and size) I would great appreciate the help.

thanks

#2 04-16-2009 11:42:47

RSW

Re: Product option types.

any help here would be great.. I love how this system is setup from a technical stand point but its still lacking on useability, so some clear how to's would be helpful.

#3 04-16-2009 12:02:35

Dave

RSW wrote:

Can anyone tell me if there is an option type (radio button perhaps) that allows you to have an associated image for each option.

Such an option doesn't exist.  Most of the sites I've seen that have samples use an image in the product long description field to show the colors/styles available.

#4 04-16-2009 12:19:50

RSW

You can see an example of one of my sites doing this (with an old Miva setup) here:
http://www.plastikwrap.com/Merchant2/me … cconstrain

this really helps me launch a new made to order/custom item with our having to produce samples in every color let alone take the images.
Do you have any ideas how I could handle something like this in CCP?

Board footer