Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 04-28-2007 11:52:35

rtringo

Digital download link color

I am trying to find the section of "css all" that would allow me to change the link color that is sent in the confirming email for a purchased digital download product.

If not in css all, where would I find this.

I would like to have this link accentuated a little more than it is currently in the standard form.

Roger

#2 03-20-2009 12:11:52

tamarameske

Re: Digital download link color

I'd like to know the answer to this one as well!

I am trying to change the link colors in the product display tables only... I can't seem to find where to change this in all.css. I've tried several different areas, and it either changes all of the links in the middle column, or none!

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds!

Tamara

#3 03-20-2009 12:46:58

Dave

The links for download files do not have any specific styling associated with them which means that the default styling for anchors is used.

Code:

a {
     color: #3872B2;
     font-weight: normal;
     text-decoration: underline;
     cursor: pointer;
     }

To change it you would want to create a new style class OR simply use in-line styling in the "Order Summary (Order Confirmation)" XHTML include (the latter method would probably be the easiest).

#4 03-20-2009 12:48:55

Dave

tamarameske wrote:

I am trying to change the link colors in the product display tables only... I can't seem to find where to change this in all.css. I've tried several different areas, and it either changes all of the links in the middle column, or none!

There are only 3 anchor styles in all.css.  If you want to change one particular set of links like you describe you'll want to define a new style class in all.css then modify the product detail display you are using to use your new style class.

#5 03-20-2009 13:03:31

tamarameske

Sorry, I should have been more explicit.

I've defined a new class:

.... a {
        color: #663300;
        background-color: inherit;
        }

So far I've added it to the td. in the ghost and product dispaly tables but it hasn't changed anything. I did it that way so that I can utilize the cascading effect of css rather than having to modify the code itself, since the a is already defined in the code. I just can't find the right section in which to change it - maybe I need to back off from the td up to the table level?

#6 03-20-2009 13:59:30

Dave

tamarameske wrote:

I've defined a new class:

.... a {
        }

That isn't a new class and you'd have no way of using it if that's how you have it in the style file.

tamarameske wrote:

I did it that way so that I can utilize the cascading effect of css rather than having to modify the code itself, since the a is already defined in the code.

A worthy goal to be sure but the exact layout and depth of things in a product display may vary depending on options and whether or not you use any markup in, for example, the long description field.  You'd be much better off in this case to simply define a style class specifically for what you need and modify the product display to use the new class.  Better yet, clone the one that's closest to what you want and modify it leaving the supplied ones intact.

#7 03-20-2009 18:40:17

tamarameske

Sorry Dave, the ... was supposed to be the "elipses" indicating that I'd left the first part out.

Anyhow, I've spent enough time muddling with the css and have made no progress... I only had an hour alotted to it and I've already spent about 3, so I've added this:

#skin_ct_mcol a {
     font-weight: bold;
     text-decoration: none;
     cursor: pointer;
     }

And that will have to be good enough!

Board footer