Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#26 12-09-2008 12:18:24

about2flip

Re: Link And Truncated Item Description On Main Page

I have a question about this line:

$product_imglg seems to be code to display the image. However it is not, it creating a link that leads to an image. What do I use to display my default image for the product small or large. PLEASE HELP.

Thanks AGain.

#27 12-09-2008 13:11:11

rachaelseven
Website

Where are you trying to display it?  And is this still part of that unsupported mod problem?

Rachael Katz
- Custom Focusing Screens for DSLR Cameras

#28 12-09-2008 15:14:02

about2flip

I'm trying to display above the product name ($product_id,$product_name) = @$row;
when i use $product_imglg, or $product_lgdisp it does not work it creates a wrong link and not the image.

#29 12-09-2008 16:34:05

rachaelseven
Website

I need to know the context of what you're doing.  Not all variables are available in all locations - it depends on what the script calls from the database and assigns to variable names.  How they're referenced also depends on where you are putting the reference, so you will need to provide additional details before I can answer this question.

Rachael Katz

#30 12-09-2008 19:55:31

about2flip

I'm trying to display an image for my bestsellers along with the link provided. This code here:
($product_id,$product_name) = @$row; displays on the name of the product with a hyperlink, but I want to include the image. When I use $product_imglg, or $product_lgdisp, it screws up the link, and does not display the image.

Thanks

#31 12-10-2008 12:50:10

rachaelseven
Website

That code does NOT display anything.  All that line of code does is assign two variable names to the contents of an array... probably an array generated by a SQL call.  And you still haven't told me where this code appears, where you're trying to use it, or anything about the context of the problem.  I'm really not trying to be difficult, but the answer is different depending on what script is being called at the time, where you're using the variable, what CCP page you're on, etc, etc, etc.  Considering that you don't seem to have much knowledge of PERL (no offense intended, just making the observation) and you're obviously working on something custom, I would strongly suggest soliciting some paid support for your bespoke requirements from Stephen at CartMod.com.

Rachael Katz

Board footer