Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 11-18-2008 12:16:08

hafodpic

vps protocol 2.22 for Protx

We are having a lot of problems with our orders with Protx. Our customers are getting error messages which result in duplicate orders etc. Protx say we are posting vps 2.20 and say it should be 2.22.

Message from Protx:-
"I have looked into you account and I have located a couple of areas that maybe responsible for your other issues, the first is in regards to your long running problems. I have noticed in your details that you are not using the most recent protocols in your posts to Protx. This should be version '2.22' as opposed to the '2.20' version your shopping cart is currently posting to us.
To resolve this you will have to update the 'VPSProtocol' field in your shopping cart to post the value '2.22'."

Is there a way I can get the updated 2.22 protocol which I hope will solve the problem.
Many thanks
Chris

#2 11-18-2008 15:20:07

rachaelseven
Website

Re: vps protocol 2.22 for Protx

Since version 5.1 of CCP is no longer being supported, this will probably have to be done as a paid mod, if it can be done at all.  You'll need to contact either Howard at Greenbarn or Stephen at cartmod.com to see about getting this done.  Or else you could consider upgrading to a newer version of CCP.

Rachael Katz
- Custom Focusing Screens for DSLR Cameras

#3 11-18-2008 15:39:20

hafodpic

Re: vps protocol 2.22 for Protx

OK
Thanks

Board footer