Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 11-15-2008 00:42:26

about2flip

Open Cube Question

I have been reading the forums on how to get a DHTML menu working but I can't seem to get mine working. I know I place the code folder in the javascript folder,  but I can't seem to get this to work.

Your help on this matter is appreciated.

Thanks

START NAVSTUDIO MENU TAGS (284817) **-->
<div id="vqp_about" style="position:absolute;visibility:hidden;">****JavaScript based drop down DHTML menu generated by NavStudio. (OpenCube Inc. - http://www.opencube.com)****</div>
<script language="JavaScript" vqptag="doc_level_settings" vqp_datafile0="menu.js" vqp_uid0=284817>cdd__codebase = "code/";cdd__codebase284817 = "code/";</script>
<script language="JavaScript" vqptag="datafile" src="code/menu.js"></script><script vqptag="placement" vqp_menuid="284817" language="JavaScript">create_menu(284817)</script>
<!--** END NAVSTUDIO MENU TAGS **--></td>

#2 11-15-2008 11:50:50

rachaelseven
Website

Re: Open Cube Question

Again, pretty well outside the scope of stuff we deal with on here these days, but your problem is likely due to not calling the path for the javascript correctly.  A script tag to call a javascript located directly in the CCP javascripts folder would look like this when placed in the Site HTML Layout:

Code:

<script type="text/javascript" src="(CGIVAR)common_url_javascript(/CGIVAR)/script_name.js"></script>

Note that the 'language' attribute used in your example above is deprecated and the 'type' attribute is preferred.  wwww3schools.com has more valuable information about use of both JavaScript and HTML.

Rachael Katz
- Custom Focusing Screens for DSLR Cameras

Board footer