Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 11-14-2008 14:30:06

about2flip

List of ste_exec

Hi:

Is there a list of ste_exec and what each one does, and where I can find the reference in site elements. I tried searching for ste_exec_centertag, and It does not find it. I am assuming this centers the table?

PLEASE HELP, really need a list.

Thanks in advance for your help

#2 11-14-2008 17:31:56

rachaelseven
Website

Re: List of ste_exec

There is no such list, sorry.  Not even sure what you mean, really.  The subroutine ste_exec_centertag just puts a <CENTER> tag in the HTML when it's called.  The way to change or remove that center tag is not to mess with the PERL file, but rather to change the 'HTML Page Justification' setting on the HTML Settings subsection of the Global Settings area of the admin.

If you want to remove the call completely for some reason, just edit the Site HTML Layout, found under HTML Pages & Elements -> Manage Site Elements.  In there, look for the Site HTML Layout and find the line:

Code:

(CGIGET TYPE="SUB" VALUE="ste_exec_bodytag")

It should appear in at least two places (an opening tag and closing tag).  You can remove them (or comment them out) if you want to remove the automatic functionality described above.

Rachael Katz
- Custom Focusing Screens for DSLR Cameras

#3 11-14-2008 18:55:49

about2flip

I'm making my own template, but it seems that my store is more to the left than centered in the middle of the screen. When I bring my HTML into an editor it is centered in the middle of the screen. However when I call it into a browser it is not. So is there a call for me to get it centered into the middle.

Thanks Again.

#4 11-15-2008 11:45:51

rachaelseven
Website

I honestly couldn't say without debugging your entire template and HTML design is really beyond the scope of this forum.  There are plenty of good resources on the subject though, starting with wwww3schools.com.  Have a look at their HTML section and especially their CSS section, which will probably be where you're headed to sort out your alignment issues.  It can be difficult to design CCP pages in an offline editor though, due to the fact that the dynamic content will be missing; so it does require a certain amount of trial and error, unfortunately.

Rachael Katz
- Custom Focusing Screens for DSLR Cameras

Board footer