Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 11-08-2008 23:29:40

KimbofromKS

Cool Mods Check for blank images

I ran this script as directed and now I can't access my admin site.  I get the following message:

The following error was just encountered:

DBD::AnyData::st fetchall_arrayref failed: Attempt to fetch row from a Non-SELECT statement at /home/domain/www/ccp51/cgi-bin/library/common/database.pl line 626. SELECT admpage_id,admpage_showmenu,admpage_submenu,admpage_disp_submenu,admpage_description,admpage_element,admpage_subroutine,admpage_params,admpage_help,admpage_accesslevel FROM admpage

your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

#2 11-09-2008 13:40:29

rachaelseven
Website

Re: Cool Mods Check for blank images

Sounds like a table got messed up, probably due to FTP in the wrong mode, or possibly by having the wrong permissions.  I would suggest first checking the permissions on all the .csv files (in the data/tables directory) and ensuring they are set to 777.  If that does not do it, try reloading the .csv files from the original ZIP file, ensuring that  you use BINARY transfer mode in your FTP program.

Rachael Katz
- Custom Focusing Screens for DSLR Cameras

#3 11-10-2008 22:17:18

KimbofromKS

Thanks for the response Rachel.  I restored the files that I had manipulated and I am back to normal and tried again being careful to watch the permissions etc.  Again the script failed.  It's a shame, cause I certainly could use that script...I have many images, in many categories and products and would love for it to work.  If there is an error in the coding, could someone point it out.  Thanks, again.  Kimbo

#4 11-11-2008 09:16:53

rachaelseven
Website

The blank images script was one put up by a forum user and not part of the standard Kryptronic release, so I really don't know anything about it.  Perhaps the author of that script will see your post and respond, although with the slow pace of the 5.1 forum these days, I wouldn't hold my breath.  Sorry.

Rachael Katz
- Custom Focusing Screens for DSLR Cameras

Board footer