Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 11-08-2008 21:59:16

KimbofromKS

Mail List and Customer Feedback Inop

I searched the 5.1 forums and nothing came up.

I just switched to a new host company and I mention that as I did not have any problems with CCP51 on the old hosting company.

It started with my not receiving messages from the contact us form and that was fixed by the hosting company.

This was the fix:

I've added the domain 'todaysaviator.com' to the 'remotedomains' file on the server and removed it from the 'localdomains' since the MX record for the domain points elsewhere and filled out the contact form on the page and the results of the form were sent to the correct server successfully..

Now, I am testing the Mail List and Customer Feedback.  With either, I don't get any emails.  With Mail list, Manage Mail List Subscribers shows no subscribers.  And I mentioned no email from Customer Feedback.

Can you give me some insite?  Thanks.

#2 11-09-2008 13:42:08

rachaelseven
Website

Re: Mail List and Customer Feedback Inop

Sounds like this is more of an MX record problem on the server as opposed to a CCP problem, but it couldn't hurt to check the mail settings in the various Global Settings pages of the CCP admin (once you can get back in).

Rachael Katz
- Custom Focusing Screens for DSLR Cameras

#3 11-10-2008 22:27:41

KimbofromKS

Re: Mail List and Customer Feedback Inop

I think everthing is working.  I was moving from one hosting company to another and had the domain setup at both.  But, I had the domain pointed to just the one.  Not sure how the logistics work, but the other domain was picking up the mail somehow, even though I was not pointing there.  Am I crazy?  I deleted the one and things seem to be working now between that and whatever the hosting company did.  Problem solved.  Thanks Rachael.

Board footer