Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 10-22-2008 17:30:37

motosplus
Website

Password problem

I am having a problem logging into my account and when i click to retrieve my password,  I receive this code:

"There was a processing problem encountered while processing your request. Please try again later."

I have tried it for the past week and still get the same answer.  Anyone have any ideas of what I can do?

Thanks
Ryan

#2 10-22-2008 18:16:12

dh783
Website

Re: Password problem

Did it ever work? I would start with checking the secure url path to make sure it is correct or if you are using a https url that there is a certificate in place for that url.

John

#3 10-22-2008 18:34:11

motosplus
Website

i have been using the site for about a year.  I changed the password a few weeks ago, and it worked after I changed it.  All of a dsuden, I can't access the backend.

#4 10-22-2008 19:36:44

dh783
Website

Then it sounds like to me that the service provider has changed something.

John

#5 10-23-2008 12:55:37

motosplus
Website

I tried calling Kryptronic but no luck.  I have no clue what to do next.  I can't even check orders right now.

#6 10-23-2008 13:01:48

Dave

If your provider offers a control panel see if it provides access to your database using something like phpMyAdmin.  If it does look for the khxc_users table, browse or search the rows for your entry.  When you find you want to modify it and change the password.  Put your password in plain text in the password column and select MD5 from the action column which is normally to the left of where you entered your password.  Save your changes and you should be able to log in to the admin area of CCP.

#7 10-23-2008 13:46:14

motosplus
Website

I am using the program 1and1 to host the site.  I am not seeing the phpmyadmin in it.

#8 10-23-2008 13:49:00

Dave

I haven't seen there control panel in quite a while but isn't there a database or MySQL section somewhere?

#9 10-23-2008 14:18:05

motosplus
Website

i found the phpmyadmin.  I then went to khxc_users.  There is a field named password and to the right, under action, there 6 options.   change, drop, primary, index, unique and fulltext.
Here's what the chart looks like

Field      Type     Attributes     Null     Default     Extra     Action
     id      varchar(150)           No                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     password      varchar(150)           No                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     usergroup      varchar(150)           No                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     lastsid      varchar(32)           Yes                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     fname      varchar(250)           No                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     lname      varchar(250)           No                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     lastaccess      varchar(30)           Yes                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     company      varchar(250)           Yes                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     phone      varchar(20)           Yes                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     fax      varchar(20)           Yes                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     addone      varchar(150)           Yes                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     addtwo      varchar(150)           Yes                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     city      varchar(150)           Yes                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     stateprov      varchar(200)           Yes                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     country      varchar(200)           Yes                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     postalcode      varchar(20)           Yes                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     rescom      varchar(5)           Yes                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     addbook      text           Yes      NULL            Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     subscriptions      text           Yes      NULL            Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     affilid      varchar(100)           Yes                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     affilcommpct      varchar(10)           Yes                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     affilsalestodate      varchar(100)           Yes                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     affilcommearned      varchar(100)           Yes                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     affilcommowed      varchar(100)           Yes                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     affilcommpaid      varchar(100)           Yes                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     whlsalepct      varchar(10)           Yes                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     show_currency      varchar(10)           Yes                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     eutaxno      varchar(100)           Yes                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext
     eutaxnovalid      varchar(5)           No                  Change     Drop     Primary     Index     Unique     Fulltext

I don't see any MD5.  Where do i change the password according to this chart?

#10 10-23-2008 14:26:29

Dave

You're looking at the structure.  You want the browse or search tab.  If searching look for your e-mail address in the id field.

#11 10-23-2008 14:44:40

motosplus
Website

Ok, found the email address and the password was about 20 digits that somehow got changed.  So I changed it to a password I want, and saved it.  However, I still can't log into my account with kryptronic.

#12 10-23-2008 14:54:35

Dave

Did you select the MD5 action before you saved it?  What you saw in the field is a one way MD5 hash which was 32 characters long.  If you look at your record again and it does NOT look like that you missed the action.

#13 10-23-2008 15:09:45

motosplus
Website

So I typed in the password of my choice and then selected the MD5 option.  I then saved it, and when the main page came up, there was another different password.

#14 10-23-2008 15:18:43

motosplus
Website

i got it.  Thanks a ton dave!

#15 06-16-2009 00:09:15

kgillespie
Website

When i look at the databases in mysql via phpmyadmin i see a lot of them under collation show up as "in use" and they are not able to be browsed nor can i insert etc... pretty sure something is corrupted them what to do? I too can not login in nor can i access the users table from the phpmyadmin area. Can't login or send passwords using the front end or back end. Locked out at this time. not using a SSL so that shouldn't be an issue. I get this error when trying to login:There was a processing problem encountered while processing your request. Please try again later. You can see it at wwwzigzagurns.com/khxc
admin http://www.zigzagurns.com/khxc/admin.php

I get this error when trying to view or browse the users table in my phpmyadmin: #1017 - Can't find file: './zigzagurns_shoppingcart/khxc_users.frm' (errno: 13)

#16 06-16-2009 06:07:21

Dave

Your database has an issue.  Using phpMyAdmin run fix/repair against all of the tables and see if it corrects the problem.  If it doesn't you'll need to contact your host.

#17 06-16-2009 19:20:38

kgillespie
Website

Yes the database was corrupt somehow and the host has fixed it for me. Whole lot of trouble for an easy fix on their end even though i asked them to look at that before i chased my tail etc... all is good thanks for info and help.

Board footer