Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

• Index
  •  » ClickCartPro 5
  •  » AuthorizeNet live attempt yields CCP5 'transaction processing error' page

#1 05-25-2003 20:36:03

Jack

AuthorizeNet live attempt yields CCP5 'transaction processing error' page

Nick and fellow users,

I'm still getting my cart configured (liking it a LOT), but I'm not yet able to get a live sale all the way through AuthorizeNet (SIM).

There are no obvious error pages being sent from Authorize.net directly (previous posts in the forum helped me clear that up, and THANKS for the detailed notes!)

But when I try to send a one penny sale through, using my own credit card, I get a processing error page:

"Unfortunately, our online processing partner was unable to accept your transaction. It is possible you do not have enough money available to process your order, or our processor could be experiencing technical difficulties at the present time.

You can attempt to process your order again, or contact us to discuss other payment options."

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

WHAT IS THE FIX? Please...

Thanks!
Jack

#2 05-26-2003 12:20:02

BooBoo
Website

Re: AuthorizeNet live attempt yields CCP5 'transaction processing error' page

Did you go into Authorize.Net and review the transaction?  That would be the best place to start to determine the error.

--
Keith Roberts
IT Manager
Laptops For Less, Inc
keith@getadeal.com
<a href="http://www.laptopsforless.com">Your source for laptop batteries, pda batteries, digital camera batteries, cell phone batteries, and accessories</a>

#3 05-26-2003 13:04:49

Jack

Thanks boo boo!
I checked a/net but there was no record of the transactions.

I kinda smell a "shifting CHMOD" problem that was documented elsewhere.

Know where I can find a table the lists all of the CHMODs and associated folders and files, in a single table (rather than wading thru 59 pages of documentation?).

Thanks again for the reply!

Jack

#4 05-27-2003 11:54:19

Jack

There were some stray CHMODs so I abandoned using WS_FTP as recommended in this forum and use a different ftp client now. So the chmods SEEM to be stable at this point.

But I'm still getting the condition "processing error" page from the cart, I applied Nick's hack to display the error text msg from the payment gateway, and THAT is not working either... or the hack is working but in any event all I get on the processing page in addition to the template language is that the word

Results:

prints but no errmsg is returned from the gateway.

I have another thread going on that issue.

JJ

#5 05-27-2003 12:07:41

BooBoo
Website

Contact Authorize.Net tech support or use live chat.  Excellent support.  They gave me a url to use which returns a page that displays the field names and field values.  As this was for AIM, I am not sure that it would work for SIM.

We also added code to write the response to a file.  This was very helpful in debugging also.

--
Keith Roberts
IT Manager
Laptops For Less, Inc
keith@getadeal.com
<a href="http://www.laptopsforless.com">Your source for laptop batteries, pda batteries, digital camera batteries, cell phone batteries, and accessories</a>

#6 05-27-2003 16:42:00

Jack

Thanks for the post, boo boo!

>Contact Authorize.Net tech support or use
>live chat.  Excellent support.

Yes they do have! I haven't been able to give them
the reason code however...

> They gave me a
>url to use which returns
>a page that displays the
>field names and field values.
> As this was for
>AIM, I am not sure
>that it would work for
>SIM.

This is an excellent tip that they failed to mention.
Thanks!

>
>We also added code to write
>the response to a file.
> This was very helpful
>in debugging also.

Any chance you'd be willing to post the code (without revealing private data of course) and where in the ccp5 package you placed the call to that script, or in which existing module you placed the script?

In any case, thank you very much for taking the time to make suggestions. They've been very helpful!

Best regards,
Jack

#7 05-27-2003 17:07:56

Jack

PS,

I am now getting the reason code.

Thanks for all of your help!

Jack

• Index
  •  » ClickCartPro 5
  •  » AuthorizeNet live attempt yields CCP5 'transaction processing error' page

Board footer