Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 05-24-2003 15:32:02

Registered: 04-08-2003
Posts: 7

MY SQL Tables

The documentation shows that 90% of the tables can be tied in to a relational database (ex: MY SQL).  What EXACTLY are the other 10% of the tables?  Specifically what about the orders that are saved after the customers makes a purchase?  Also what about inventory changes as products are purchased?

What I need to make sure is that nothing is saved outside of MY SQL based on a customer's transactions.  Would everything in the other 10% be only changed by control panel activity?



#2 05-25-2003 10:11:52

From: Anaheim, CA
Registered: 07-25-2003
Posts: 147

Re: MY SQL Tables

Short answer, yes.

The admin tables and global settings file are saved in csv and you sould try to use the admin page in order to modify the settings.

Keith Roberts
IT Manager
Laptops For Less, Inc
<a href="">Your source for laptop batteries, pda batteries, digital camera batteries, cell phone batteries, and accessories</a>



Board footer