Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 05-23-2003 15:35:05

NICK MISSING IN ACTION

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO GET AN ANSWER OUT OF YOU NICK, YOU EVEN HAVE MY MONEY AND YOU STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO MY MESSAGES.

YOU HAVE AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT, BUT I AM EXTREMELEY DISILLUSIONED WITH THE TECH SUPPORT. I CANNOT EVEN GET AN ANSWER OUT OF YOU WHEN I PAY YOU.

I HATE TO DO THIS PUBLICLY BUT YOU WELL KNOW HOW MANY MESSAGES YOU HAVE RECEIVED FROM ME TO NO AVAIL, AND THIS FOR A VERY SIMPLE PROBLEM.

YOU PROMISED A DELIVERY DATE AND YOU DID NOT DELIVER.
ALL I CAN SAY IS TO WHOEVER READS THIS, BUYER BEWARE, THE PRODUCT IS OKAY BUT DO NOT COUNT ON TECH SUPPORT BECAUSE NICK IS MISSING IN ACTION

#2 05-24-2003 02:03:48

jsonline

Re: NICK MISSING IN ACTION

everything i have ever asked has been fixed by nick and other people, you have to take into consideration that while you have a support question so do many many other people, it is hard for any company large or small to get right back to you.

Call AOL and see how long you are on hold before you get help... Nick is a good guy with a great product, just give him time to respond... nothing is instant but you will get your help.

#3 05-25-2003 00:43:15

I'll tell you, I wrote for a bit of help (as many others have) only a very short time after receiving my product. Then, I discovered this Bulletin Board. I posted my support request on the board (as many others have). Then, I started reading posts that many others have written, and found the exact answer to my problems (as many others have).

Simply put, if your problem is as simple as you claim it to be, you might just find the solution in the posts on this board (as many others have).

(;

#4 05-25-2003 01:26:09

And all i can say is that whoever reads this, nick's support is top notch and ALWAYS in a timely manner.  On top of actively writing updates for a great piece of sofware for the price, Nick takes his OWN TIME to come to this forum and answer questions, many of which have been answered in the past. 
So to anyone reading this thread who is considering purchasing the software, hesitate not.  Great software. Great author. Great support. 
Keep up the great work Nick.

#5 05-25-2003 10:22:46

BooBoo
Website

I purchased this product based on recommendations from the board and some research.

I like the extreme flexibility, the ease of maintenance, etc.  While Nick may not have been around, you need to remember, that Nick is human also, with needs, family, and a life.

This board has given me excellent suggestions on how to make mods, where I did not need Nick's help.  On others, where I did need Nick's help, he was there.

I looked at other products and the negative responses that I saw towards their products, support, were staggering, to say the least.

What mods were you trying to get?  Maybe we can help!

--
Keith Roberts
IT Manager
Laptops For Less, Inc
keith@getadeal.com
<a href="http://www.laptopsforless.com">Your source for laptop batteries, pda batteries, digital camera batteries, cell phone batteries, and accessories</a>

Board footer