Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 08-29-2008 14:36:25

Shopper

Please help, cannot enter back-office anymore!

With my email address and password I can - like every day - log into the back-office of CCP. But when I now click on any link I'm thrown out of CCP and get the following message:

The page requested is not accessible using the credentials supplied. Please login to access the requested page.

Can anybody tell me what to do to make the back-office accessible again?
I haven't done any update.
Software versions: GBU 6.0.6 and KHXC 6.6.5

Last edited by Shopper (08-29-2008 14:38:30)

#2 08-29-2008 15:23:11

dh783
Website

Re: Please help, cannot enter back-office anymore!

I hate to state the obvious but have you checked to make sure that the cap lock isn't on?

John

#3 08-29-2008 16:07:11

cyberws

If you can login then it sounds like your status has been changed from superuser and/or your are access a page that has its permissions altered.  Are you only one with backend access?

Jeremy O

Production CCP .:. Version 6 w/QuickBuy and many in house hacks
Skills: PHP & Perl programming, Solaris & Linux server administration, Oracle OCP training and MySQL experience

#4 08-30-2008 09:17:21

Shopper

1. caps lock is not on.
2. I checked in the users database and still have the superuser status
3. I am the only one with backend access.

I can successfully log in, but a click on any link throws me out.
In khxc_users database I made another user to a superuser an logged in successfully with this email and password, but have the same effect when I click on any link - I'm logged out.

Any suggestion to fix this?

#5 08-30-2008 09:25:11

Dave

Something has happened to the gbu0_namespace table it sounds like.  Permissions for every namespace comes from that table and if the groupallow or groupdeny columns got changed or messed up you won't have permission to do anything.

Does the front of the store work at all?

You should be able to get a clean copy of that table, and any others, by using the  on the GreenBarnWeb site.  You'll find it under Home > Hybrid X Core > Database: Connections, Backups and Raw Admin > Raw Database Admin

#6 09-01-2008 08:36:39

Shopper

Problem solved. Thanks all.

The way I got it working again was, that after I clicked a link and had been logged out, I logged in and was directed to the page I wanted to access. This I did several times and after I went from page 1 to page 2 of the orderlist everything worked again!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

#7 09-01-2008 12:55:47

dh783
Website

Now that I have read your last entries and then looked closer at what you where saying in the first post I think the problem you had was with the cookie not being updated when you first logged in. I had this happen to me once when the closing date on the cookie was not old enough I guess. It hasn't happened allot, once that I can remember, but when I deleted the cookie and then logged back in everything worked as normal.

John

Board footer