Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 03-31-2008 10:29:46

innerwolf
Website

Google Bas Product Export

Hi

Is anyone else having problems with exporting products to google base (froogle)?

When I upload my data file i am get about 300 of my products showing errors and only about 150 products actually going live.

These are the error messages

'There are less tabs in this row than in your header (first) row. You may be missing a tab. - help
There are less tabs in this row than in your header (first) row. You may be missing a tab. - help
There are less tabs in this row than in your header (first) row. You may be missing a tab. - help

I've tried looking at it an chaning it manually but with that many products it's a big job and you soon get lost.

Any help please??
Ady

wwwbritishdog.net - Dog Training Equipment and all that stuff
wwwinnerwolf.co.uk - For Dog and Owners, that Love the Great Outdoors
wwwpickledshrimp.co.uk - Kitewing, If there's Wind, Wing it!

#2 04-08-2008 10:42:56

innerwolf
Website

Re: Google Bas Product Export

nudge ^^^^

#3 05-08-2008 07:01:39

innerwolf
Website

Any suggestions on this topic as I am still expereincing the same problems!!

#4 05-31-2008 16:40:27

RArch

You may have a comma in some descriptions which could be causing a problem in the Comma Separated Value (CSV) file.

There are some hints and examples on the use of the CSV file on the bottom of the import page.

#5 08-08-2008 11:32:23

sushisushi
Website

so are you saying I need to go through all my product titles and remove the commas?

Buy sushi making ingredients, sushi party kits and Japanese food at wwwsushisushi.co.uk

#6 08-08-2008 11:37:46

Dave

No, that shouldn't be it.  You appear to be creating a file with tabs instead of having the fields separated with commas.  The error you first posted, "There are less tabs in this row than in your header (first) row. You may be missing a tab", would seem to indicate that you may have a tab character in your product information somewhere. 

Though a tab has no affect on things being displayed as web pages it would cause havoc with an export that was using tabs to separate fields/columns.

Board footer