Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 03-15-2005 12:39:53

ashdog24

List Cart Products During Checkout Process

I thought it would have been more appropriate to post this in the Cool Mods & Hacks section of the forum. This mod is based of this thread:

I modified the code a bit to get the items in the shopping cart to show up properly in the checkout process. This modification shows up in the entire checkout process, except the order confirmation page. Because of this mod, it also changes the look of the totals listed for the order under 'order totals' in the confirmation page, track your order, and order history. However, it DOES NOT show the current items of the cart on the order confirmation, track your order, and order history pages as described in the previous posts. I also added the ability in clicking on the product names in the cart box, taking you to the actual product detail page of that item. I also added the unit price of the items too. I even added the totals such as tax, shipping, item subtotal, etc within the box as well in a nice format. However, I cannot get the spacing between the items in the cart and the totals. Please, webmaster and everyone else, check my work to see if this mod does not affect anything else with ClickCartPro.

Please, make a backup of your files before attempting this.

Okay, here we go:

First, put this subroutine below in the file 'ste_chkout.pl' file (not in the ste_cart.pl file) in the cgi-bin/library/modules directory:

Code:

#######################################################################
# Ste Cart lineitem                                                   #

sub ste_cart_lineitem {

&initialize_sub_add('ste_cart_lineitem');

#########
######### This routine gets info from the cart for a mini-cart display.
#########
$lineitem_prodquantity = "...";
$lineitem_prodoptions = "...";
$lineitem_prodname = "...";
$lineitem_amtprod = "...";
$lineitem_prodnumber = "...";

if (-e "$data_temp_path/$fd_usr.$data_table_ext") {

my @lineitem = ();
my $row = "";

$sql_statement = "
SELECT cart_prodid,cart_prodquantity,cart_prodname,cart_prodoptions,cart_amtprod,cart_prodnumber
FROM cart
";

@lineitem = database_call('cart','SELECT',$sql_statement);

print <<ENDOFTEXT;
<TR BGCOLOR="#D4D4D4">

<TD WIDTH="10%" ALIGN="CENTER" VALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"><B>Quantity</B></TD>

<TD WIDTH="20%" ALIGN="CENTER" VALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"><B>Item Number</B></FONT></TD>

<TD WIDTH="50%" ALIGN="CENTER" VALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"><B>Item</B></FONT></TD>

<TD WIDTH="10%" ALIGN="CENTER" VALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"><B>Unit</B></FONT></TD>

<TD WIDTH="10%" ALIGN="CENTER" VALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"><B>Total</B></FONT></TD>

</TR>
ENDOFTEXT

foreach $row(@lineitem) {

($cart_prodid,$cart_prodquantity,$cart_prodname,$cart_prodoptions,$cart_amtprod,$cart_prodnumber) = @$row;

## ### added for line items 
$lineitem_prodquantity  =  $cart_prodquantity;
$lineitem_prodname      =  $cart_prodname;
$lineitem_prodoptions   =  $cart_prodoptions;
$lineitem_amtprod       =  $cart_amtprod;
$lineitem_prodnumber    =  $cart_prodnumber;

$cart_linkopen = "";
$cart_linkclose = "";

if ($store_cart_links eq "Y" && $cart_url ne "") {

$cart_linkopen = "<A HREF=\"$cart_url\">";
$cart_linkclose = "</A>";

} elsif ($store_cart_links eq "Y" && $cart_prodid ne "") {

$cart_prodid_encoded = vars_urlencode($cart_prodid);

$cart_cat_encoded = vars_urlencode($cart_cat);

$cart_catstr_encoded = vars_urlencode($cart_catstr);
$cart_catstr_encoded =~ s/\%3A/\:/gs;

$cart_linkopen = "<A HREF=\"$common_url&pg=prod&ref=$cart_prodid_encoded&cat=$cart_cat_encoded&catstr=$cart_catstr_encoded\" class=\"productnamecolor\">";

} ######### End of if statement.

$unit_price = ($lineitem_amtprod / $lineitem_prodquantity);
$unit_price = sprintf("%.2f", $unit_price);

print <<ENDOFTEXT;
<TR BGCOLOR="#ffffff">

<TD VALIGN="CENTER" ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH="10%"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"><span class="productname">$lineitem_prodquantity</span></FONT></TD>

<TD VALIGN="CENTER" ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH="20%"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color">$lineitem_prodnumber</FONT></TD>

<TD VALIGN="CENTER" ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH="50%"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color">$cart_linkopen$lineitem_prodname$cart_linkclose</FONT></TD>

<TD VALIGN="CENTER" ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH="10%"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"><span class="unitpricecolor">$currency_symbol$unit_price</span></FONT></TD>

<TD VALIGN="CENTER" ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH="10%"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color">$currency_symbol$lineitem_amtprod</FONT></TD>

</TR>
ENDOFTEXT

} ######### End of foreach statement.

@lineitem = ();

&initialize_sub_remove('ste_cart_lineitem');

} ######### End of subroutine.

Second, replace all of the contents of the 'ste_cart_headchk' file and replace it with the code below, noting that I put (CGIGET TYPE="SUB" VALUE="ste_cart_lineitem") within the code to call the subroutine:

Code:

<BR>

<CENTER>

<div style="border-top-width: 1px; border-top-color: #B4B4B4; border-top-style: solid; border-right-color: #B4B4B4; border-right-style: solid; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-color: #B4B4B4; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-color: #B4B4B4; border-left-style: solid; border-left-width: 1px; padding-left:1px; padding-right:1px; padding-top:1px; padding-bottom:1px">
<TABLE WIDTH="(CGIVAR)html_cart_table_size(/CGIVAR)" COLS="5" CELLPADDING="1" CELLSPACING="0">

(CGIGET TYPE="SUB" VALUE="ste_cart_lineitem")

Third, add these CSS styles to to your 'ste_layout' file:

Code:

.productnamecolor {
color: #000000;
}
.unitpricecolor {color: #6046EE}

Fourth, change the code in the 'ste_cart_subtotal ' file from:

Code:

<TR BGCOLOR="(CGIVAR)cart_row_color(/CGIVAR)">

<TD VALIGN="TOP" WIDTH="75%"><FONT FACE="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_face(/CGIVAR)" SIZE="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_size(/CGIVAR)" COLOR="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_color(/CGIVAR)">Item Subtotal</B></FONT></TD>

<TD VALIGN="TOP" ALIGN="RIGHT" WIDTH="25%"><FONT FACE="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_face(/CGIVAR)" SIZE="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_size(/CGIVAR)" COLOR="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_color(/CGIVAR)">(CGIVAR)currency_symbol(/CGIVAR)(CGIVAR)tracking_subtotal(/CGIVAR)</FONT></TD>

</TR>

To this:

Code:

<TR BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">

<TD WIDTH="10%" ALIGN="CENTER" VALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_face(/CGIVAR)" SIZE="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_size(/CGIVAR)" COLOR="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_color(/CGIVAR)"></FONT></TD>

<TD WIDTH="20%" ALIGN="CENTER" VALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_face(/CGIVAR)" SIZE="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_size(/CGIVAR)" COLOR="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_color(/CGIVAR)"></FONT></TD>

<TD WIDTH="50%" ALIGN="left" VALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_face(/CGIVAR)" SIZE="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_size(/CGIVAR)" COLOR="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_color(/CGIVAR)">Item Subtotal</FONT></TD>

<TD WIDTH="10%" ALIGN="CENTER" VALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_face(/CGIVAR)" SIZE="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_size(/CGIVAR)" COLOR="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_color(/CGIVAR)">(CGIVAR)currency_symbol(/CGIVAR)(CGIVAR)tracking_subtotal(/CGIVAR)</FONT></TD>

<TD WIDTH="10%" ALIGN="CENTER" VALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_face(/CGIVAR)" SIZE="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_size(/CGIVAR)" COLOR="(CGIVAR)html_small_font_color(/CGIVAR)"></FONT></TD>

</TR>

Do the same above to the rest of these seven files: 'ste_cart_discount', 'ste_cart_total', 'ste_cart_recurtotal', 'ste_cart_sale', 'ste_cart_shipping', 'ste_cart_stateprovtax', and 'ste_cart_countrytax', making sure that you change the variables and text that is associated with those files.

Fifth,

Replace all of the contents of your 'ste_cart_footc' file with this:

Code:

</TABLE>
</div>

</CENTER>

<BR>

I think that's everything. Once you are done, you will have a professional looking cart box showing on your checkout page. I hope you can find a solution to add the spacing between the items and the totals. Let me know if you run into any problems, as I am still a newbie, so bear with me!!

Thanks!!

ashdog24

#2 03-15-2005 12:44:14

ashdog24

Re: List Cart Products During Checkout Process

I also wanted to thank bgroup (Lisa) for intially providing this cool mod. 

#3 03-15-2005 13:24:46

myqee
Website

Hey ashdog24, sounds like some good additions to this mod.

Got a URL we can visit to see it in action?

Thanks.

myqee

<-- My CCP Shop!

#4 03-15-2005 13:42:02

ashdog24

yes, try my site at wwwmodernamericanmoney.com, which is still under construction, to check it out. Go ahead and add stuff to the cart to check out.

ashdog24 

#5 03-16-2005 17:26:59

thedon122

Ashdog

Like your site it got some good mods and really looking good.

How did you get the 'tell a friend' on the product page to pop up in a box?

wanting somthing like this on my site?

any help would be great.

regards
Chralie

#6 03-16-2005 19:26:05

ashdog24

Hello Charlie,

Mark from ATS did the 'Tell a Friend' Pop-Up window, as well as the 'Shipping Rate Calculator' on the View Cart page. I am planning to add a full-featured login/logout system, as well as a mutliple images mod on the product detail page that is similar to Newegg.com. Vinh, from VCQDesigns, is doing those mods for me. Pretty much, I am looking at other more, sophisticated shopping carts to see what they have done and incorporating them into my website. If you get a chance, sign up for a customer account on my site and see what I did with the customer account home page. I created a page showing you all the details of your account in a nice table. More to come!!!

#7 03-17-2005 15:28:35

thedon122

Ashdog

thanks for the reply - going to check out the customer account.

was the tell a friend a custom job from mark or can i get it as an add on?

all the best

charlie

#8 03-17-2005 19:48:57

ashdog24

Hello Charlie,

Yes, the 'Tell a Friend' was a custom job by Mark.

#9 03-20-2005 15:08:00

Blitzen

I did this and it does look nice.
Here is a mod to your mod to include options, one on each line.

In the , replace

Code:

$lineitem_prodquantity  =  $cart_prodquantity;
$lineitem_prodname      =  $cart_prodname;
$lineitem_prodoptions   =  $cart_prodoptions;
$lineitem_amtprod       =  $cart_amtprod;
$lineitem_prodnumber    =  $cart_prodnumber;

$cart_linkopen = "";
$cart_linkclose = "";

with

Code:

$lineitem_prodquantity  =  $cart_prodquantity;
$lineitem_prodname      =  $cart_prodname;
$lineitem_prodoptions   =  $cart_prodoptions;
$lineitem_amtprod       =  $cart_amtprod;
$lineitem_prodnumber    =  $cart_prodnumber;

if ($lineitem_prodoptions ne "") {
$lineitem_prodoptions =~ s/\;/<br>\&nbsp\;\&nbsp\;/gs;
} 

$cart_linkopen = "";
$cart_linkclose = "";

Then for the table element containing the product description (I have different formatting elements. You can just add them back.), replace

Code:

<TD VALIGN="top" WIDTH="50%"><p>$cart_linkopen$lineitem_prodname$cart_linkclose</p></TD>

with

Code:

<TD VALIGN="top" WIDTH="50%"><p>$cart_linkopen$lineitem_prodname$cart_linkclose
<br$lineitem_prodoptions</p></TD>

#10 03-21-2005 06:18:54

ashdog24

Hello Blitzen,

Thanks a lot for adding on the product options to this mod. Would you know how to add spacing between the items and the totals for this mod? For instance:

item1
item2
item3

(spacing)

item subtotal
shipping
etc...

Thanks!!

ashdog24

#11 03-21-2005 07:02:46

ashdog24

Hello again,

Here's how to add that mod that I posted in the first post to the pages in track your order, order history, order confirmation, etc, adding on the product options from what Blitzen gave. However, what I don't have in this mod is the ability to click on the item to take you back to the product detail page of that item. If anyone knows how to do this, plus add the spacing between the items and the totals like I asked in the last post, please let me know. So, here we go:

First, put this subroutine below in the file 'ste_order.pl' file in the cgi-bin/library/modules directory:

Code:

# Ste Order Cart Lineitem                                             #

sub ste_order_cart_lineitem {

&initialize_sub_add('ste_order_cart_lineitem');

#########
#########

my @trackitem = ();
my $row = "";

$sql_statement = "

SELECT trackitem_id,trackitem_itemnumber,trackitem_itemname,trackitem_quantity,trackitem_options,trackitem_prodtotal,trackitem_tracknum
FROM trackitem

";

@trackitem = database_call('trackitem','SELECT',$sql_statement);

print <<ENDOFTEXT;
<TR BGCOLOR="#D4D4D4">

<TD WIDTH="10%" ALIGN="CENTER" VALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"><B>Quantity</B></TD>

<TD WIDTH="20%" ALIGN="CENTER" VALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"><B>Item Number</B></FONT></TD>

<TD WIDTH="50%" ALIGN="CENTER" VALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"><B>Item</B></FONT></TD>

<TD WIDTH="10%" ALIGN="CENTER" VALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"><B>Unit</B></FONT></TD>

<TD WIDTH="10%" ALIGN="CENTER" VALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"><B>Total</B></FONT></TD>

</TR>
ENDOFTEXT

foreach $row(@trackitem) {

($trackitem_id,$trackitem_itemnumber,$trackitem_itemname,$trackitem_quantity,$trackitem_options,$trackitem_prodtotal,$trackitem_tracknum) = @$row;

if ($tracking_id eq $trackitem_tracknum){

$lineitem_prodnumber    =  $trackitem_itemnumber;
$lineitem_prodname      =  $trackitem_itemname;
$lineitem_prodquantity  =  $trackitem_quantity;
$lineitem_prodoptions   =  $trackitem_options;
$lineitem_amtprod       =  $trackitem_prodtotal;

} 

$cart_linkopen = "";
$cart_linkclose = "";

$cart_linkopen = "<A HREF=\"$common_url&pg=prod&ref=$cart_prodid_encoded&cat=$cart_cat_encoded&catstr=$cart_catstr_encoded\" class=\"productnamecolor\">";

print <<ENDOFTEXT;
<TR BGCOLOR="#ffffff">

<TD VALIGN="CENTER" ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH="10%"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"><span class="productname">$lineitem_prodquantity</span></FONT></TD>

<TD VALIGN="CENTER" ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH="20%"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color">$lineitem_prodnumber</FONT></TD>

<TD VALIGN="CENTER" ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH="50%"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color">$cart_linkopen$lineitem_prodname$cart_linkclose$lineitem_prodoptions</FONT></TD>

<TD VALIGN="CENTER" ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH="10%"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"><span class="unitpricecolor">$currency_symbol$unit_price</span></FONT></TD>

<TD VALIGN="CENTER" ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH="10%"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color">$currency_symbol$lineitem_amtprod</FONT></TD>

</TR>
ENDOFTEXT

@trackitem = ();

&initialize_sub_remove('ste_order_cart_lineitem');

Second, create an element called 'ste_order_headchk' and put this code below into this file:

Code:

<BR>

<CENTER>

<div style="border-top-width: 1px; border-top-color: #B4B4B4; border-top-style: solid; border-right-color: #B4B4B4; border-right-style: solid; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-color: #B4B4B4; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-color: #B4B4B4; border-left-style: solid; border-left-width: 1px; padding-left:1px; padding-right:1px; padding-top:1px; padding-bottom:1px">
<TABLE WIDTH="(CGIVAR)html_cart_table_size(/CGIVAR)" COLS="5" CELLPADDING="1" CELLSPACING="0">

(CGIGET TYPE="SUB" VALUE="ste_order_cart_lineitem")

Third, again, in the file 'ste_order.pl' file in the cgi-bin/library/modules directory, replace:

Code:

#########
######### Start out by printing the cart totals.
#########

&display_print('ste_cart_headchk');

&initialize_sub_require('ste_cart_checkout_totals_proc');

my $row_count = ste_cart_checkout_totals_proc('1');

&display_print('ste_cart_footc');

with:

Code:

#########
######### Start out by printing the cart totals.
#########

&display_print('ste_order_headchk');

&initialize_sub_require('ste_cart_checkout_totals_proc');

my $row_count = ste_cart_checkout_totals_proc('1');

&display_print('ste_cart_footc');

That's it. Please let me know if you have any questions or if it does not work. Thanks!!!

Ashdog24

#12 04-16-2005 02:33:12

ashdog24

Hello Folks,

For the checkout process, to add the spacing between the items in the cart and the totals, replace the whole subroutine that I've posted before that's called 'ste_chkout_cart_lineitem' in the 'ste_chkout.pl' file with this subroutine:

Code:

sub ste_chkout_cart_lineitem {

&initialize_sub_add('ste_chkout_cart_lineitem');

#########
#########

my @lineitem = ();
my $row = "";

$sql_statement = "
SELECT cart_prodid,cart_prodquantity,cart_prodname,cart_prodoptions,cart_amtprod,cart_prodnumber
FROM cart
";

print <<ENDOFTEXT;
<TR BGCOLOR="#D4D4D4">

</TR>
ENDOFTEXT

($cart_prodid,$cart_prodquantity,$cart_prodname,$cart_prodoptions,$cart_amtprod,$cart_prodnumber) = @$row;

} 

$cart_linkopen = "";
$cart_linkclose = "";

print <<ENDOFTEXT;
<TR BGCOLOR="#ffffff">

<TD VALIGN="CENTER" ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH="50%"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color">$cart_linkopen$lineitem_prodname$cart_linkclose$lineitem_prodoptions</FONT></TD>

</TR>
ENDOFTEXT

@lineitem = ();

print <<ENDOFTEXT;
<TR BGCOLOR="#ffffff">

<TD VALIGN="CENTER" ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH="10%"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"><span class="productname"> </span></FONT></TD>

<TD VALIGN="CENTER" ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH="20%"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"> </FONT></TD>

<TD VALIGN="CENTER" ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH="50%"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"> </FONT></TD>

<TD VALIGN="CENTER" ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH="10%"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"><span class="unitpricecolor"> </span></FONT></TD>

<TD VALIGN="CENTER" ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH="10%"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"> </FONT></TD>

</TR>
ENDOFTEXT

&initialize_sub_remove('ste_chkout_cart_lineitem');

Also, for the items listed in your invoice on pages such as Track your order, order confirmation, order history, etc, to add the spacing between the items and the totals, replace the whole subroutine that I've posted before that's called 'ste_order_cart_lineitem' in the 'ste_order.pl' file with this subroutine:

Code:

#########
#########

my @trackitem = ();
my $row = "";

$sql_statement = "

SELECT trackitem_id,trackitem_itemnumber,trackitem_itemname,trackitem_quantity,trackitem_options,trackitem_prodtotal,trackitem_tracknum,trackitem_shiptracknum,trackitem_shipdate
FROM trackitem

";

print <<ENDOFTEXT;
<TR BGCOLOR="#D4D4D4">

</TR>
ENDOFTEXT

($trackitem_id,$trackitem_itemnumber,$trackitem_itemname,$trackitem_quantity,$trackitem_options,$trackitem_prodtotal,$trackitem_tracknum,$trackitem_shiptracknum,$trackitem_shipdate) = @$row;

} 

$cart_linkopen = "";
$cart_linkclose = "";

print <<ENDOFTEXT;
<TR BGCOLOR="#ffffff">

</TR>
ENDOFTEXT

@trackitem = ();

print <<ENDOFTEXT;
<TR BGCOLOR="#ffffff">

<TD VALIGN="CENTER" ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH="10%"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"><span class="productname"> </span></FONT></TD>

<TD VALIGN="CENTER" ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH="20%"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"> </FONT></TD>

<TD VALIGN="CENTER" ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH="50%"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"> </FONT></TD>

<TD VALIGN="CENTER" ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH="10%"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"><span class="unitpricecolor"> </span></FONT></TD>

<TD VALIGN="CENTER" ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH="10%"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color"> </FONT></TD>

</TR>
ENDOFTEXT

Also, this subroutine fixes the problem of your items not showing up sometimes or not completely showing up in your invoices. Hope this helps!!

Ashdog24

#13 04-16-2005 16:04:38

steveblueradio
Website

Hi ashdog24,

Is the start of an IF statement missing from the ste_chkout code, there doesnt seem to be one above this part:

my @trackitem = ();

the post ste_chkout code works ok with my site, but the updates you posted dont work at all. the only thing Ive notice is the if statement ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

Cheers
Steve

I'm Gene Hunt, Your DCI, And it's 1973, Nearly Dinner Time, I'm havin hoops........

Cheers,
Steve
-------------------

#14 04-16-2005 17:25:36

ashdog24

Hello steveblueradio,

That's weird, I copied and pasted the updates that I've posted back to my site, and it's working for me. I took out the if statement,

because, for some reason, it stopped showing the items that I've ordered in the Track your order, order confirmation, and order history pages. It may not be the case for you. Well, see if this code works below with the if statement back in there:

Put this code below in the ste_order.pl file, replacing that whole 'ste_order_cart_lineitem' subroutine that's already in the file with this one:

Code:

#########
#########

my @trackitem = ();
my $row = "";

$sql_statement = "

SELECT trackitem_id,trackitem_itemnumber,trackitem_itemname,trackitem_quantity,trackitem_options,trackitem_prodtotal,trackitem_tracknum
FROM trackitem

";

print <<ENDOFTEXT;
<TR BGCOLOR="#D4D4D4">

</TR>
ENDOFTEXT

($trackitem_id,$trackitem_itemnumber,$trackitem_itemname,$trackitem_quantity,$trackitem_options,$trackitem_prodtotal,$trackitem_tracknum) = @$row;

} 

$cart_linkopen = "";
$cart_linkclose = "";

print <<ENDOFTEXT;
<TR BGCOLOR="#ffffff">

</TR>
ENDOFTEXT

@trackitem = ();

print <<ENDOFTEXT;
<TR BGCOLOR="#ffffff">

</TR>
ENDOFTEXT

If you are having problems of the items not showing up in the checkout process, try this code below in the 'ste_chkout.pl' file, replacing that whole 'ste_cart_lineitem' subroutine that's already in the file with this one:

Code:

sub ste_cart_lineitem {

&initialize_sub_add('ste_cart_lineitem');

#########
#########

my @lineitem = ();
my $row = "";

$sql_statement = "
FROM cart
";

print <<ENDOFTEXT;
<TR BGCOLOR="#D4D4D4">

</TR>
ENDOFTEXT

$cart_linkopen = "";
$cart_linkclose = "";

print <<ENDOFTEXT;
<TR BGCOLOR="#ffffff">

<TD VALIGN="CENTER" ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH="50%"><FONT FACE="$html_small_font_face" SIZE="$html_small_font_size" COLOR="$html_small_font_color">$cart_linkopen$lineitem_prodname$cart_linkclose</FONT></TD>

</TR>
ENDOFTEXT

@lineitem = ();

print <<ENDOFTEXT;
<TR BGCOLOR="#ffffff">

</TR>
ENDOFTEXT

&initialize_sub_remove('ste_cart_lineitem');

Ashdog24

#15 01-10-2006 02:21:30

Ian Gore

I have done this update to my shopping cart but it now means that the products are listed twice.

Is anyone able to tell me what I need to modify to stop the Item Information lines appearing when you checkout (but keeping the shipping address part)

Thanks in advance

#16 02-10-2006 03:08:01

Ian Gore

Bump

Board footer