Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 10-13-2002 11:17:10

henryca

Authorize.net yet again

I am doing everything I can to solve this problem.  I even reinstalled everything just in case, and started all over again from scratch.

I have used this within the script: -

- https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll
- I entered my username in the form
- I set it to Payment form - as active

Inside Authorize.net i did the following:

- Response String Version - set to 3.1
- Referrer URLs- I entered the URL path to the cp-app.cgi
- Response/Reciept URLs - I entered the URL path to the cp-app.cgi
- Receipt Method - I set it to post
- Form Fields  - I deselected everything but the two check boxes REQUIRED for Invoice # Customer ID
- ADC Relay Response  - I entered the URL path to cp-app.cgi
- Security - I unchecked the Require Password ...
- Email Receipts - unchecked the Email Transaction Receipt To Customer box
- CVV2 - I unchecked all check boxes for the time being

I set the authorize.net mode to live mode and not test mode.  I set the a product to .01 in price so that I could test it.  I went through the motions and was able to enter all information for CC processing and still... it would not process the transaction.

Please help me with this matter... may I show u the URL so that u can see what's going on? I'd rather email it to u.

CAH

#2 10-14-2002 10:05:05

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Authorize.net yet again

It sounds like you've done everything right.  Please reply to this post rather than the three others you have initiated. 

Did you check to be sure you're set up to take orders with the credit card type (Amex, Visa, Etc.) that you're using?  Have you tried different cards?  Is your card expired?  What does Authnet say the reason for the rejection is?

Nick Hendler

#3 10-14-2002 11:47:45

I have followed the exact same steps and all I can get is "The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid."  I've triple checked every last setting that was recomended.  Please advise.

thanks

Ron

#4 10-14-2002 11:55:06

webmaster
Administrator
Website

What is your setting for 'Return URL Must Contain' field in the Autnet setup on the CCP side?  It should be 'authorize'.  If this isn't working, perhaps your server is not populating the environment variable 'HTTP_REFERER'.  Try changing that setting to something generic like 'com' or 'http' and see if that clears the issue up.

Nick Hendler

#5 10-14-2002 11:55:55

I just figured out the problem.  I entered the url with a www prefix, but on the cart I entered it without.  Something to consider.  yikes)

#6 10-14-2002 13:39:27

henryca

<font size="1" color="#FF0000">LAST EDITED ON 10-14-02 AT 02:42 PM (EST)</font><p>My card isn't expired and has a balance.  I used a Master and a Visa Card.  I used a Visa Check Card.  All of them work fine but not with the application.  I only accept visa and master card so I've only tested with visa or master.  I used it in the live mode and not test mode.

I tried the Payment form and the Secured Payment form and I still have the same problem with both. Configured them accordingly - as per manual instructions.

My authorize.net account is not delinquent otherwise I won't be able to log in and I do pay them religiously on a monthly basis.  So I don't believe it's an authorize.net thing.

I think I'm doing everything correctly but something remains incorrect.

CAH

#7 10-14-2002 15:50:42

webmaster
Administrator
Website

What error message are you getting?  The 'Unfortunately your transaction was not accepted...' one?  If so, what is Authnet's response for the rejection?  The orders must be getting logged there, and if the problem is not on their side, the orders must be pending in a settlement batch.  Are they?

Nick Hendler

#8 10-14-2002 21:43:11

henryca

The error message I get from the program is:

"Unfortunately, our online processing partner was unable to accept your transaction. It is possible you do not have enough money available to process your order, or our processor could be experiencing technical difficulties at the present time.

You can attempt to process your order again, or contact us to discuss other payment options."

Authorize.net:
==============
When I go into transactions to see unsettled items there is none.  So it never ever communicates with authorize.net.  If it did at least u would see that it has entered a list of items to be settled but they were rejected for some reason.

ClickCartPro
============
When I go into the program it logs the items that were ordered nonetheless... it shows them as orders per say though they weren't processed.

CAH

#9 10-15-2002 08:12:29

webmaster
Administrator
Website

That means your setup on the Authnet side is incorrect.  Perhaps the value being passed for version.  Email ec@kryptronic.com your CCP admin and Authnet login info, URLs, etc. and we can fix it up for you.  Probably for a nominal charge.

Nick Hendler
Webmaster, Kryptronic, Inc.

Nick Hendler

#10 10-15-2002 08:46:08

henryca

I can't pay you all to fix this... I will never be able to afford you all.

I gave u guys the specs for what I did on the authorize.net side.  U say that I put the right thing in there.  Beyond the default settings... the only changes that I made was what your manual said to do.  And I listed it here at the website.  U agreed that what I did was correct.

I bought the 4.0 version which I am not really using.  Because I don't like the complications of upgrades I bought the 5.0 full version and so far I haven't been able to use either. Without the authorize.net process working for me this shopping cart software serves me no purpose and I basically wasted my money.

As a courtesy, seeing that I've been trying so hard to do this and I have been doing everything correctly, you guys should at least offer to fix this problem for me instead of trying to charge me - or give me a refund... I can't use the software anyway without the processor function working for me.  And allow me to use that money towards buying a piece of software that will work for me.

Just be fair to me and look at the length of time and the amount of time I have spent trying to get this program to work.  I can't even launch my business because of this and I am following the instructions that u gave.

I'm just very frustrated and disheartened right now...

CAH

#11 10-15-2002 08:58:49

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Fine.  If you don't feel that us taking the time to do it right for you is worth anything, then we'll handle it for free.  I'm more interested in seeing what the problem is than in collecting a 15 minute support charge.  Email ec@kryptronic.com and we'll fix it.

Nick Hendler

Nick Hendler

#12 10-15-2002 11:21:12

henryca

Please understand my frustration with this matter.  Also understand that I've been going at this for an extensive period of time.

If u want access please allow me to email this to you. Give me the go ahead and I will do so.  I do value your time as I value mine...

CAH

#13 10-15-2002 12:21:39

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Believe me, I understand.  Email ec@kryptronic.com your:

(1) FTP Login Info
(2) CCP Login Info (And URL)
(3) Authorize.net Login Info

And it will be handled this afternoon.

Nick Hendler

Nick Hendler

#14 10-17-2002 08:36:06

henryca

Info sent to u by email.  I had to finish an assignment for school due on Wednesday by midnight so... I had to respond today

CAH

#15 10-21-2002 15:56:25

henryca

Have u forgotten me?

#16 10-22-2002 14:13:20

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Not, not forgotten - just got really busy.  We fixed this today for you.

Nick Hendler

Nick Hendler

#17 05-12-2003 14:24:59

Don

I know this is an old message, but I have same problem and have been searching and found this message.

Nick, you did not indicate what you did to fix the problem.  Do you happen to remember?

It would be really nice when people have problems and they get it fixed that the fix is posted for those of us that are reading trying to solve problems.

If you remember, would appreciate knowing what it was.

I am still in test mode on authorize.net.  I can manually post to the account in test mode and it takes it, sends me e-mail etc.

Thanks.

Don

#18 05-13-2003 08:20:43

webmaster
Administrator
Website

I may be wrong, but I think they were using the 'Authorize.Net - Payment Form' setup, but had 'Use Secure Server' set to 'Yes'.

Nick Hendler

Nick Hendler

#19 07-10-2003 23:50:49

ok everyone that set ups this program pretty much  in the same way putting the folders and files in the same place were they need to go now my quiestion is is the script path the same for the 3 urls example like mine http://www.todoargentino.com/ccp5/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi

or what will be the path that is suposed to go there

i will apreciate any help guys  because im getting the same error

#20 07-12-2003 16:43:53

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Yes, that would be correct for that domain.

Nick Hendler

Nick Hendler

Board footer