Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 10-10-2002 10:52:14

henryca

Authorize.net issue

So I set it up as per the instructions I found here in the forums.  I have authorize.net setup in test mode of course.  But after entering all the information for purchasing and submitting Clickcart says that it was unable to process the transaction.

Is there some other setup field that I must configure.  What do I put in these fields under Global Settings

Secure Site Payment Script URL:
Path to Secure Site media Directory URL:

Please help

CAH

#2 10-11-2002 15:27:38

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Authorize.net issue

Those fields only come into play if you're using the Authorize.net - Secure Server method.  If you are using that (not the payment form method) then check with your host to see what you enter in there.  The most common test mode problems are:

(1) In test mode you will always get a declined message from CCP.

(2) If the error message is on the Authnet side, double check your setup per the CCP manual and make sure you have your username entered in the form content section.

Nick Hendler

#3 10-11-2002 17:00:52

henryca

So should I not use the Secured Server method?  Should I use the payment method that's standard instead?  Or should I take it out of test mode and test it with a live purchase that cost about .01 cents and see if it goes through... Please help me.  I've followed the instructions and inserted my username for authorize.net correctly. What step should I take to make this work?

CAH

#4 10-12-2002 09:57:33

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Take it out of test mode, disable Authnet - Secure Server, enable Authnet - Payment Form and then follow the instructions in the manual for the CCP setup (entering your username) and the Authnet setup (changes within their administrator).  Test with your $0.01 transaction and it should work.

Nick Hendler

#5 10-13-2002 01:55:34

henryca

Did this and was unsuccessful

#6 10-14-2002 07:57:14

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Just to be sure you're following the right instructions, check out:

http://www.clickcartpro.com/app/cgi-bin … ual_ordmth

The PDF manual is outdated and needs to be updated.  I just temporarily removed it.  Basically follow the instructions under 'Authorize.Net, Planet Payment, RTware & 2CheckOut' and you can't go wrong.

Nick Hendler

Board footer