Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 01-14-2004 14:11:14

bonzer

Payment Gateway Script Integration

Hi,

I have recently setup a payment gateway script. The (third party) payment gateway server sends back a number of codes upon processing the credit card. My script then sends the details in a URL to CCP5.

A number of the codes (auth code, security code etc) need to recorded in CCP to be viewed with all the other info. Also, CCP needs to know how to deal with an authorisation failure or success. How can I inform CCP of all this and how can it be recorded with other order information??

Sorry if this seems a stupid question, but since we set up CCP we have only used the offline credit card mode and haven't had to deal with realtime transactions.

Thanks,

Matthew

#2 01-14-2004 14:53:13

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Payment Gateway Script Integration

Does this info really need to be recorded, or can it just be read as form data and then let CCP do the right thing with it?  What is the form data being sent back?

Nick Hendler

#3 01-14-2004 15:24:18

bonzer

The documentation from our gateway provider says that the Auth code, security key and Gateway provider transaction number all need to be recorded in the cart software database so if we need to refund at a later date, then we have all the info at hand.

The data at the moment is sent back to a script on our server and that script has been prepared to post all that info within a URL - hopefully to CCP.

#4 01-16-2004 10:37:20

webmaster
Administrator
Website

You'll want to take a look at the response code routine at the top of ./cgi-bin/library/modules/ste_order.pl.  That's where you'd pick up on those fields.  You'll find info elsewhere on this forum on expanding data tables (you'll need to get some new fields in the tracking table).  Within that routine, write the form data submitted to the new fields you create.

Nick Hendler

Board footer