Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-23-2003 20:30:43

EagleWolf

Hosting company for ClickCart Pro Users

Not only am I user of ClickCartPro for some of my online stores, but I also recently started a hosting company. In my research to find an easy to use, and cost effective solution for hosting my online store I found that either they were to expensive or they did not have what I was looking for. So I decided to start my own.

I would like to let the click cart pro members know that I have a special for them , if they are looking for a new provider or in need of one to get started. This is an unadvertised special, so email me direct so we can discuss and set up an account for you.

Currently ClickCart Pro members can move to my service for only $9.95/mth or $110/yr. This included the following:

Linus Hosting
Free Setup
True Monthly billing not just an breakdown of an annual cost you can pay by the month or by the year.
100mgs space
25 email accounts (Pop and Web Based)
Transfers Rate of 3 gigs a month
5 FTP accounts
2MYSQL Databases.
Pre-installed scripts.
Control Panel
and much more.

Technical support for your clickcartpro installation - from a user not just a company. And I will even install your clickcartpro for you for only $20.00.

Check out our site. We also offer very reasonable rates of custom web design and integration into clickcartpro.

wwwequivity.com

Chris Baker
sales@equivity.com

Chris
<a href='mailto:webmaster@equivity.com'>webmaster@equivity.com</a>
-

#2 02-26-2003 00:58:11

Re: Hosting company for ClickCart Pro Users

Do Lucy and Charlie Brown come with the "Linus Hosting"?

#3 02-26-2003 02:10:14

EagleWolf

Re: Hosting company for ClickCart Pro Users

Only if they bring his blanket back. LOL

Chris
<a href='mailto:webmaster@equivity.com'>webmaster@equivity.com</a>
-

Board footer