Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 08-14-2002 12:24:36

slacker

Splash page

Because of site design I deleted the splash page, now the client wants a new design that requires the splash page. How do I retreive it? Where can I get a copy and where do I install it? Thanks Slack

#2 08-14-2002 14:01:49

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Splash page

How did you delete it?  If you're referring to the page 'Splash (Welcome) Page' that editable in the administrator, you can't delete it - the program won't allow you to.  Please explain.  Thanks.

Nick Hendler

#3 08-14-2002 14:30:26

slacker

I'm sorry, I am working with 3 different carts and building 9 different sites right now. What I was tring to say was that I had deleted all the content inside the "splash" page and replaced it with static links and straight html. Well, when I did this it was the first time I had used this cart and like a retard I did not back up the "Splash welcome" page contents and I would like to take a look at the code that was originally in there to see if it fits into the new design this guy now wants.
Thanks  Slack

#4 08-14-2002 16:05:05

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Oh.  Here it is (not much to it):

<B>Welcome to our web site!</B><BR><BR>

You can now shop for your favorite products online. Our web site is now available to take your order.<BR><BR>

If you can not find exactly what you need you may contact customer service at 1-800-555-1212 for answers to your questions.<BR><BR>

Did you know we have a Promotional Mail List? Make sure to sign up to receive discounts, news and valuable savings offers!<BR><BR>

<A HREF="%%SCRIPT_COMMON_URL%%&pg=maillist">Click here for more information.</A><BR><BR>

Nick Hendler

Board footer