Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 06-18-2002 21:41:45

durango

Authorize.net

Hi, Have tried everything on the forum to get connected to Authorize.net.  Get the error message "this transaction cannot be accepted for processing".  Authorize.net attempted to assist, and even called me back to try something else. Also, when clicking on the place order (link to Authorize.net) from the totaled order page, the first click returns to the totaled order page, and the next click on the place order button then attempts to go to Authorize.net with the error message. Need help! Have to set up two more of these carts this month! Thanks.

#2 06-19-2002 19:01:32

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Authorize.net

Please post a URL so we can troubleshoot.  This issue seems a little strange...

Nick Hendler

#3 06-19-2002 23:49:36

Hi, I managed to get the cart connected to Authorize.net.  Apparently, what was happening, was the "online processing option was not giving me the correct option for the "login" and "user ID".  What I wound up doing, was setting the cart for another processing option, then resetting it for the Authorize.net option.  Then I went in and found that I now had the "login" and "user Id" blocks labelled.  Previously, those blocks had shown the left box blank, and the right box with the text your_username. The cart is now operational, and is online from the "ORDER ONLINE" button on the home page at http://www.wildestwesterns.com
    The problem that I have noticed now is that during the testing, if a middle name or initial is utilized, the receipt from Authorize.net (to the site owner, not the customer) does not pick up the last name; in it's place is the middle name/initial.  Authorize.net says that it is in the cart settings, but will not affect the processing of the order, so I have placed it online.
    Thank you, and if you have any other info on this, please advise.

#4 06-22-2002 09:31:02

webmaster
Administrator
Website

This is a known issue with Authnet and CCP4.  CCP5 will be integrated with their 3.1 version where this problem will be solved.

Nick Hendler

#5 06-22-2002 12:37:23

>The
>cart is now operational, and
>is online from the "ORDER
>ONLINE" button on the home
>page at http://www.wildestwesterns.com

Autocart?? What program is this you're using?

#6 06-25-2002 23:19:49

Had to reactivate the old system.  Found some code in past posts that addressed the "middle initial" problem with the return receipt from Authorize.net, and tried to edit the file.  When opening the file, the message said that it was too large for notepad, would I like to open it in wordpad, so I did. I saved the file on my hard disk, then I edited the text to match the example code, saved it, and replaced the .pl file, and that was it.
Installed the .pl file that I had as backup, but it still would not operate. I think that saving the file with wordpad gave the file a .txt extension after the .pl, and even when removing the .txt externsion and resaving, the file had been corrupted.  Will download the original .pl file when I get some time.

#7 06-28-2002 15:17:31

Have had my ISP download the original site_store_order.pl file, and still get the error messages when attempting to go to the products page.
The following message pops up:

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

Scalar found where operator expected at D:/wildestwesterns/ccp4/cgi-bin/library/modules/site_store_order.pl line 11, near "$fd_cart_u"
    (Missing operator before $fd_cart_u?)
Bareword found where operator expected at D:/wildestwesterns/ccp4/cgi-bin/library/modules/site_store_order.pl line 15, near "/B></FONT"
    (Missing operator before FONT?)
Scalar found where operator expected at D:/wildestwesterns/ccp4/cgi-bin/library/modules/site_store_order.pl line 20, near ""
  (Might be a runaway multi-line "" string starting on line 17)
    (Missing operator before $form_data?)
Bareword found where operator expected at D:/wildestwesterns/ccp4/cgi-bin/library/modules/site_store_order.pl line 24, near ""
  (Might be a runaway multi-line "" string starting on line 20)
    (Missing operator before Y?)
String found where o

Board footer