Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 06-11-2002 23:26:27

Offline Processing

I am trying to set the Online Processing to Collect and Process Offline.  I select this method but after I press submit it goes back to Contact Customer - No Online Payments Accepted.

Please Help!!!

#2 06-14-2002 16:04:51

Re: Offline Processing

Set your processor to "Collect & Email Payment Info - Offline Processing"

That should fix it.

bkw

#3 07-27-2002 10:44:55

yurro

I am having the same problem. How did you handle this ?

#4 08-04-2002 15:35:54

I also am having this problem with CCP4. 

It does not seem toa ccept offline processing in any manner. 

I have manually set and reset all the premissions.  I have re uploaded the files, and reset the permissions.

It still just flips back to no - online processing and order won't process.

#5 08-04-2002 15:57:28

Alright guys.  I have tried Offline processing and Paypal processing.  Neither works.  Since I can easily handle either and they were listed options I purchased a license for your software.  Now after WASTING nearly a whole day I am ready to delete the whole thing and demand my money back. 

What they heck is they problem?

I read your user & installation manual.  It is barely a list of options.  It has no useful setup information in most areas atll. 

CHMOD /data 777
CHMOD /images 777
CHMOD /cgi-bin 755

https://securityconsultant.hypermart.ne … cp-app.cgi
https://securityconsultant.hypermart.net/images
https://securityconsultant.hypermart.net/data

#6 08-04-2002 16:22:56

You can give up now if you want, but let me say one thing first. I do not work for Kryptronic, and do not receive anything from the selling of their software. You'll be throwing away the best shopping cart with the best support for the money taht can be found on the web. The scripts work well and are not the problem. You don't have it set up correctly.

#7 08-04-2002 16:36:42

webmaster
Administrator
Website

You definitely do not have the entire data directory and all of the files and directories in it set to 777.  The symptoms you describe indicate this.

Nick Hendler

#8 08-04-2002 17:03:10

I had this same problem once and I believe I solved it by re-uploading everything in the /data/online_process directory again in ASCII format and then rechecking the permissions.  Hope this helps.

#9 08-04-2002 19:26:45

I have reuploaded everything twice now, and I have manually gone through and reset permissions on every single file.

#10 08-09-2002 09:17:49

I believe that it is a cookie issue. I had the same trouble with the zipcode field, and discovered that a cookie was reloading the field automatically when I tried to edit it, and I believe that that is what's happening to you.

The cookies the system uses might be fixed in V5.0, but I've found some trouble in V4.0. I havent taken the time to track it down in the actual code because I didn't see it as a huge problem since I recognized the trouble within a couple of minutes.

I do have a solution that worked for me in about 30 seconds:

Load the interface you are having trouble resetting
Delete your cookies
Change the setting
Submit

Consult your browser for help on deleting cookies if you dont know how (IE6 has a button), there are too many browser versions and different ways to do it. No offense!

Hope this helps.

Also, I might comment that it NEVER pays to lose your temper. MOST problems I see on this board are user error, or users not paying attention, or doing bone-headed maneuvers. When you submit a post, you should start by assuming that the problem is YOU. I could be wrong about my solution above, but it did work for me in that instance, and I'm fairly experienced. All of my other problems I've had to solve were my own bone-headedness

Have a nice day!

#11 08-09-2002 15:51:35

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Everything in the ./data/online_process dir needs to be 777 - not just the directory iteself.  That IS the issue.

Nick Hendler

#12 08-09-2002 20:44:23

My mistake. I checked with one of my developers. We both had our fingers in the pie at the same time.

We're firing up live demos of various shopping carts so that the clients who dont want to spend (or can't afford) a lot of $$ for a custom payment system can choose the cart of their choice.

Now that were finished with the install and tweaks, and config.....V5 is looking real nice...looks easy to upgrade to it too. The V4 license was a spiff that Rhyton passed to us, and didnt cost anything but time.

anyway, thanks a bunch...I have to give you a 5 star rating on the system.

Board footer