Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 05-01-2002 19:05:50

eric

Other online processing companies?

Hi, can Verisign be part of CCP4's online processing credit card company?  I've check Verisign's website and it did not list that CCP4 was one of the shopping carts it is compatable with. thanks

#2 05-01-2002 21:40:03

Re: Other online processing companies?

CCP4 is Verisign ready.

#3 05-02-2002 07:23:11

I'm glad to hear that Greg, but I don't see the CCP4 listed in Versign's website, Perhaps you can provide me with a link to Verisign's online processing for CCP4.  Versign has a processor called Payflow, but not sure if thats compatable with CCP4.  Thanks for your help!

#4 05-02-2002 14:16:12

Adam

>I'm glad to hear that Greg,
>but I don't see the
>CCP4 listed in Versign's website,

you don't need CCP4 listed there to use CCP4 and VeriSign gateway ;-)

>Perhaps you can provide me
>with a link to Verisign's
>online processing for CCP4. 

you will have to take a look at VeriSign/Signio docs to find what and where
should be entered

please find in CCP4 admin menu:
Program Settings ->  Edit Online Processing Settings
then choose Verisign from popup menu and accept
you will see a form with many fields, take a look at default value in
'Online Processor URL' there is an answer to your question below

>Versign has a processor called
>Payflow, but not sure if
>thats compatable with CCP4. 

sure, is compatible, just look closer :-)

#5 05-03-2002 19:32:08

webmaster
Administrator
Website

The actual product to use is Verisign Payflow Link.

Nick Hendler

#6 05-04-2002 08:35:29

eric

Thanks, I've already signed up for Verisign's PayFlow Link. I'm at the testing mode, test if the transaction is conducted smoothly.  I buy an item and enter all the neccessary fields, it goes to verisign's secure site and the transaction is completed.  I configure CCP4 to email customer's reciept to them when a transaction is complete.  However, CCP4 doesn't email my customers and when i go check for complete orders at the CCP4 admin site, the order is listed as incomplete (i guess thats why CCP4 didnt send the email receipt because CCP4 took it as incomplete).

My settings for my mail server are correct and it is up and running. I've using "Contact Customer, No online payment is accepted" under the Payment Processing Method in the CCP4 admin site before VeriSign, to buy something and complete the order, CCP4 indeed email a receipt to my customers.  So I think its the settings in CCP4 that is preventing the orders to be "COMPLETE".  Thanks

#7 05-04-2002 08:59:26

I Think i found out what the problem is, i've set Verisign to redirect to my original url (wwwpiglingz.com) after verisign's transaction is completed.  However, CCP4 did not recognize that the transaction is complete because verisign redirected the customer back to  my original url (wwwpiglingz.com).  Is there a specific url that i can input in to verisign to redirect my customers back to mysite and let CCP4 acknoledge that the order is complete?  thanks again

#8 05-06-2002 07:23:15

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Check out this post for all your answers:

<A HREF="https://forum.kryptronic.com/viewtopic.php?id=3612">https://forum.kryptronic.com/viewtopic.php?id=3612</A>

Nick Hendler

Board footer