Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 04-09-2021 18:03:45

Graham
Website

Order Follow Up XMOD

In the documentation it mentions an Order Followup Extention Module, but it doesn't seem to be listed on the Kryptronic site.

Is this no longer available?

#2 04-12-2021 07:51:26

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Order Follow Up XMOD

We do have an Order FollowUp module available for K9.  It was developed in conjunction with K9 version 9.1.0, and will be available when that version is released (any time now).  Open a support ticket to have it added to your license.  Thanks.

Nick Hendler

#3 04-13-2021 05:40:06

Graham
Website

Thanks for the update, I've put in a support ticket.

What I really want is the ability to set up an automatic email that goes out a week or two after a customer's order is marked as dispatched.

Currently what I have is a generic "Thank you for your purchase" message set up in Mailchimp, then I import a thumbnail of the customer's item(s) and have a simple message that says "I am happy with this item" and a green smiley face which takes them to the Review link for that product or a message that says "I'm not happy with this item" and a red frowning "smiley" which takes them to the Contact Us form.

I've found this much improves the rate of positive Reviews of items whilst diverting any negative comments to private email which can be responded to without having them appear on the site ;-)

If this is possible with your Follow Up module, that would be great.

#4 04-13-2021 11:18:20

webmaster
Administrator
Website

What I really want is the ability to set up an automatic email that goes out a week or two after a customer's order is marked as dispatched.

The module does that and much more.  You can send multiple mails per-order, and they can be tailored to the items ordered.  For example, when you sell widget X, follow up 1 month later with message X.  Or when you complete an order, follow up 2 weeks later with message Z.

Nick Hendler

Board footer