Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 10-19-2020 04:02:12

ElectroSpares

Current Stock Management used Composition

Current Stock Management software

Stock Item
WidgetMaster                  Qty 100
Widget 2     Composition Qty 50
Widget 3     Composition Qty 33
Widget 5     Composition Qty 20
Widget 6     Composition Qty 16

If we sell stock item Widget 5 then there will be Five units deducted from WidgetMaster (WidgetMaster is the stock item we use to reorder when stock becomes low)
How can we handle this in K9, so if we sell Widget 6 then SKU WidgetMaster has 6 deducted from the total down to Qty 94

#2 10-19-2020 07:50:32

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Current Stock Management used Composition

(1) Set up id 'Widget Master' as an Option with Widget2-Widget6 listed as option selection items.

(2) Set up id 'Widget Master' as an Inventory Item, set the Inventory Type to Local Inventoried, with a level of 100.  Set it's Related Options to 'Widget Master' option you set up in (1).

(3) Set up id 'Widget Master' as a Product Offer with an offer type of Inventory Item, add pricing for Widget Master Inventory Item you set up in (2).

FYI: I have sent you several messages over the past week from our ticket system and my own email that have gone unanswered.  Your Royal Mail job was completed last week and I've been trying to get confirmation from you that you've received my messages in that regard.

Nick Hendler

#3 10-19-2020 08:47:15

ElectroSpares

Hi Nick
Not receiving anything. Our new Email client does follow some strict rules shown at the below link:-
https://support.titan.email/hc/en-us/ar … lter-Spam-

To be fair we are receiving emails from China and other international destinations, just Kryptronics are not being delivered. I will open a ticket today to see if they can do anything this end.

#4 10-19-2020 10:27:08

webmaster
Administrator
Website

I received the email from you regarding rDNS setup on our side.  I am guessing I still can't reply to it.  I'm looking into it.  Is there a way for you to whitelist mails from kryptronic.com on your side?  FYI, our SPF includes both the mail server and domain IPs and rDNS does map back to a domain with an IP in the SPF.

In the meantime, you can login to the ticket system to view your ticket and make updates to it.

Nick Hendler

#5 10-19-2020 13:47:31

ElectroSpares

Hi Nick

The email client will not whitelist any incorrect  rDNS records, these would need to be corrected your end.

Now worked out where to go to see tickets however there is no SB00005035 which is the ticket for this last job.

#6 10-20-2020 07:34:07

webmaster
Administrator
Website

That's a shame they won't fix this.  There aren't many mail servers out there that have rDNS set up to point back to the actual domain (rather than the server).  You're not getting mail from more than just Kryptronic.  If anything, they should mark the headers with a warning, not can the mail.  I looked into it, and we cannot configure rDNS without going back to the network level above our data center.  Currently all IPs on each server have rDNS pointed to the server name.  We would never be able to get the data center to manage rDNS with the network (the people who own the IP block) for each domain individually.  In our case, the server name matches the domain name with the exception of the machine name (kmh0109.kryptronic.com vs kryptronic.com).  You must have a whitelist option.  It's a fundamental feature with any spam protection software.

SB00005035 is open and tied to your sales email address.  Are you seeing any other tickets when you login?

Nick Hendler

#7 10-20-2020 07:52:48

ElectroSpares

Thanks Nick
I have emailed Titan asking what they can do as these are business critical emails and will update you later.
Tickets I can see are for aw email. Tried sales with the same password but not correct and I guess I cannot use the forgot password as I will be unlikely to get the email.
Will wait and see what Titan suggest as they are fast at responding.

#8 10-20-2020 09:10:04

webmaster
Administrator
Website

I've changed that ticket over to use your aw email.  You should see it in the list now and be able to review the Royal Mail setup and use instructions.  Thanks for chasing Titan on this.

Nick Hendler

Board footer