Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 11-16-2019 14:48:48

polarize

Loyalty Points Wholesale Customers

I understand there is a way to limit a loyalty program to specific groups.  My question is related to including some wholesale customers while excluding others from the loyalty program.  I initially thought we could clone the "Wholesale Account" group to create another wholesale type account group but that doesn't seem to work with the wholesale account discounts. Is there a way for us to connect another account group to apply these discounts while being able to segregate which wholesale customers receive loyalty points while others are excluded from loyalty points due to their purchasing rules forbidding these types of programs?

Using Kryptronic K9! smile
Previous Versions:
ClickCartPro 8
ClickCartPro 7
ClickCartPro 6
ClickCartPro 5.1

#2 11-18-2019 09:18:35

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Loyalty Points Wholesale Customers

Technically, K9 is not set up to turn on/off loyalty points by user group - I believe you are set up with two multisites - one of which is wholesale and has loyalty points turned on, and the other is retail and has them turned off.  Is this correct regarding your setup?

Nick Hendler

#3 12-05-2019 11:50:25

polarize

We don't currently have loyalty points turned on for either site.  We've been studying the feasibility of how we can make the loyalty program an opt-in for certain customer while excluding others whose purchasing policies don't allow them to use loyalty points or credits. 

One further question is with regards to wholesale user accounts... Is it possible to clone the wholesale user type to create a different wholesale type user group?

Using Kryptronic K9! smile
Previous Versions:
ClickCartPro 8
ClickCartPro 7
ClickCartPro 6
ClickCartPro 5.1

#4 12-06-2019 09:16:42

webmaster
Administrator
Website

You'll want to contact the custom shop and have us mod the software to exclude/include certain users for loyalty points.  That's a global site-wide setting on or off. 

Only the wholesale group gets wholesale discounts, so there's no way to create a second wholesale group.  Wholesale discounts can be entered as either standard or premium level discounts (or both) and that might give you the level of control needed there.  Not sure why you'd need a second group when discounts are set at the account level.

Nick Hendler

Board footer