Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 10-01-2019 18:03:18

sppars

Visibility of Inventory Items

Is there a way to limit visibility of inventory items, similar to product offers? I can't seem to find anything like that on the inventory items.

I have scenarios where multiple product offers have an overlap with the same inventory item. For whatever reason, there are times when we temporarily need to remove the inventory item from the offers. If you can make the visibility of the item to no one, then you wont have to go and change every individual product offer/price map and then redo all that to place it back into the inventory. However, as it is, I can't seem to find a way to control that other then changing every single offer and price map.

#2 10-02-2019 08:08:46

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Visibility of Inventory Items

There are no visibility controls for inventory items - the visibility is on the offer level.  So, I'm not sure if this will work for you on not, but you could set the inventory up to use a declining balance inventory and set the inventory level to zero.  That will roll the inventory out of stock and make it unavailable to purchase.

Nick Hendler

Board footer