Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 08-16-2019 14:35:35

dskowron

Customer Account Setup

Is there a way to find out when a customers account was set up? We can see their last access time but what about the date and time the account was created?

#2 08-19-2019 08:24:22

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Customer Account Setup

That info is not stored.

Nick Hendler

#3 07-03-2021 13:42:54

dskowron

I've solved this issue by creating an "on insert" trigger in the core_users table. The trigger adds a record to another table which has the user ID and a timestamp issued when the record was created. From that I can see when someone created their account. This information may not be relevant to many users but for us it is. I then created a PHP script which displays the information to us in tabular format.

I've also created a set of applications which I call the "Order Explorer". This suite (one desktop and one web-based version) presents several pieces of data in a single view which can't be done in the Kryptronics backend. We enter a users id (email) and we see everything that user has done in our system. All the orders, what's in them, where they were shipped and from what ip address the orders were placed (again, maybe not pertinent info for many people but for us it is). We're finding it very handy.

#4 07-05-2021 07:59:57

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Thanks for the post.  The order explorer application you built sounds quite a bit like our Customer View extension module.

Nick Hendler

Board footer