Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-22-2018 15:12:28

Uncletim
Website

Shopping cart hangs at checkout

Hi:

My version 8 CCP has stopped working at the checkout screen. You cannot create a new account or use visitor checkout. Ouch!

Also when running the installer (hey that usually helps), I get this pile of errors.

Step 10 of 13.

Script Execution Error

Non-static method PEAR::isError() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
File: /pear/Mail/smtp.php Line: 225 Error Number: 8192

Deprecated: Non-static method PEAR::isError() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/uncletim/ccp8-private/pear/Net/SMTP.php on line 331

Deprecated: Non-static method PEAR::isError() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/uncletim/ccp8-private/pear/Net/SMTP.php on line 169

Deprecated: Non-static method PEAR::raiseError() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/uncletim/ccp8-private/pear/Net/SMTP.php on line 170

To me this looks like a php version error. I am running php 5.6. This has not changed anytime over the last few months.

Any ideas?

#2 02-23-2018 10:35:46

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Shopping cart hangs at checkout

This can be fixed by running your V8 installer and updating just PEAR modules to the latest version.  There's no need to update anything else. V8 and lower with PHP 5.6 and higer require this PEAR update.

Nick Hendler

#3 02-24-2018 09:35:50

Uncletim
Website

Re: Shopping cart hangs at checkout

Thanks Nick!

Board footer