Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 12-10-2017 10:58:02

dskowron

Placing product outside the shopping cart

Is it possible to have product appear in my website other than within the Kryptronics software itself? For instance, on my websites home page I might like to have the same little box show up with a product like it does in our shopping cart pages. There'd be the "Add to cart" button, the picture of the product and the price. Users would click the button to add it to their cart. Basically it would have the same functionality as the display in the cart has.

I looked at the "System Dashboard > Store > Component > Settings > Remote E-Commerce Settings" section and see that I can put urls in there where these things I mention above might be placed. My question is, how do I place them there?

Thanks in advance.

#2 12-11-2017 08:08:06

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Placing product outside the shopping cart

The remote add to cart in V8 is used to add items to the cart that are not in the catalog.  That's not what you want, as far as I can tell.  You should just use HTML in your webpages that links to the product page, maybe using an image and your own description.

Nick Hendler

#3 12-11-2017 10:11:46

dskowron

Re: Placing product outside the shopping cart

Thanks Nick

Board footer