Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 10-16-2017 11:15:45

stage

Add custom payment processor

I have a custom payment processor script written for v9, that I believe will work in v8 also.  The processor is Payeezy by Bank of America, processing through First Data.  The php file is located at /private/apps/ecom/ECOM_OLP/ext/payeezy.php in my v9 install.

Where should I place this in my v8 install, and what must I do to activate it?  Basically it is replacing AIM authorize.net, so on the v8 site I want "pay with your credit/debit card" to use this new payeezy script instead of the old authorize one.  Perhaps the simplest thing to do is backup/archive the current authorize.net script and rename my new script as authorize.net?

Thanks,
Nathan Kahn

#2 10-17-2017 08:06:19

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Add custom payment processor

Copy payeezy.php from K9 into /private/apps/ecom/ECOM_OLP/ext/ in V8 (same location).  Look in that file for the string 'orderbalance' and change to 'ordertotal'.

Open up the gateway in your K9 management interface to update it.  Copy all the entries line by line, exactly, into a new gateway in your V8.  Look in the form content section for the string 'orderbalance' and change to 'ordertotal'.

In V8, deactivate your old gateway and activate the new one, then test.

Nick Hendler

#3 10-19-2017 20:03:52

stage

Re: Add custom payment processor

This worked well. FYI and thanks.

Board footer