Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 09-18-2017 14:48:48

gfrracing
Website

Featured Products Display for Mutlisite

How can I change Featured Product Display for the Different Mutlisite ?
at Dashboard / Store / Component / Settings / Featured Products Display. Is their a way to Clone to have different displays for Different Mutlisite ?

Thanks, Gary

#2 09-18-2017 23:29:56

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Featured Products Display for Mutlisite

To rename slot 1 for use on a different MultiSite, edit that MultiSite using System / MultiSites / MultiSite Sites, and under it's Settings Overrides tab, enter setting id 'ecom.featprodname1' and enter a new value for it.  Obviously offers will be pulled based on the MultiSite into that slot, so adjust under Product Offers as necessary.  Note:  There are 5 slots, each one uses the slot number in it's setting id, so they'll be easy for you to figure out and do additional ones.

Nick Hendler

#3 09-19-2017 16:26:27

gfrracing
Website

Nick  The above I have figure out how to Change the slots. But cannot change the wording on the top of the splash page ?

Do you have a cheat sheet list of all the Settings Overrides for Multisite?

Thanks, Gary

#4 09-20-2017 09:39:33

webmaster
Administrator
Website

The splash page is the one place where you have to get involved in PHP code to properly display different text on MultiSites.  In order to do so, access Website / Content / Webpages.  Update the 'splash' page.  Right now you have content in there for your default MultiSite.  We're changing that.  Use this template, assuming you're using two MultiSites with ids MULTISITE1 and MULTISITE2, plus the Default site:

Code:

<?php 

$multisiteid     = $this->globals('core.multisiteid');
$multisiteactive = $this->globals('core_settings.core.multisite');

if ((empty($multisiteid)) || (empty($multisiteactive))) {$multisiteid = 'DEFAULT';}

if ($multisiteid == 'MULTISITE1') {

?>

<p>HTML for your first MultiSite here.</p>

<?php } elseif ($multisiteid == 'MULTISITE2') { ?>

<p>HTML for your second MultiSite here.</p>

<?php } else { ?>

<p>HTML for your Default site here.  This is the current splash page content</p>

<?php } ?>

As far as a cheat sheet for all the available settings overrides for MultiSites, simply execute this in Raw DB Admin:

Code:

SELECT id, name, section, value FROM core_settings ORDER BY app ASC, section ASC, name ASC

Use the ids under MultiSite admin to override settings.

Nick Hendler

#5 09-20-2017 10:57:10

gfrracing
Website

Do I put this code in the HTML Content* Box ?

That box shows WYSIWYG editing has been disabled for this field because it contains PHP and/or JavaScript code. I am Learning Here how do I update the Code ?

Thanks, Gary

#6 09-20-2017 14:06:09

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Do I put this code in the HTML Content* Box ?

Yes, just paste it in.  You have PHP in there now, so you can't use an HTML WYSIWYG editor.  Not a problem, you probably never noticed it before.

Nick Hendler

Board footer