Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 06-13-2017 06:44:22

David gayson

Unable to save changes

Hey guys,

Trying to edit a category and every time I submit the change it takes me to a 404 page (The page requested could not be located. Please make a selection from the menu to continue.) Is this a common problem?

Thanks,
Dave

#2 06-14-2017 08:32:58

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Unable to save changes

No, this is not a common issue.  I recommend speaking to your hosting provider about this as it sounds like either you've:

1. Reached a post max size limit (set in server  PHP configuration), possible if this is a lot of content you're trying to update.  Example: Category description in excess of thousands of characters.

2. Run into a security block on the server limiting something that is being posted in.  If this is the case, the host should be able to whitelist admin.php in the security software.  Example: Apache ModSecurity

Nick Hendler

#3 06-14-2017 08:39:10

David gayson

Re: Unable to save changes

webmaster wrote:

No, this is not a common issue.  I recommend speaking to your hosting provider about this as it sounds like either you've:

1. Reached a post max size limit (set in server  PHP configuration), possible if this is a lot of content you're trying to update.  Example: Category description in excess of thousands of characters.

2. Run into a security block on the server limiting something that is being posted in.  If this is the case, the host should be able to whitelist admin.php in the security software.  Example: Apache ModSecurity

Thanks for this! I've tried just changing a single character, so I guess it's number 2. I'll contact the admin then, thanks for your help!

Board footer