Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 04-22-2017 11:11:06

GlennMUK

Category 'Brands' - how to remove

Hi

I have all of my categories showing in my Nav but there is one called 'Brands' that is appearing that I don't want.

I cant seem to find it so I can remove it.

Any ideas?

Thanks

#2 04-24-2017 07:20:46

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Category 'Brands' - how to remove

Store / Component / Settings / Manufacturer Displays - set 'Category Menu Display Status' to false.

Nick Hendler

#3 04-24-2017 16:08:27

GlennMUK

See it now.  Thanks Nick.

#4 09-08-2020 01:11:47

visualdave

What about in a multi-site application where I'd like to display "Brands" in the Category Menu on one site but not on the other?  I don't see a "multi-site" option

#5 09-25-2020 09:43:05

webmaster
Administrator
Website

That's what MultiSite settings overrides are for.  Every setting in the system has an id that can be found in the core_settings table using Raw Database Admin.  The id for the 'Category Menu Display Status' setting under Store / Component / Settings / Manufacturer Displays is 'ecom.manusmenudisp'.

### If you want to display brands on the Default site, and not on the MutliSite:

(1) Access Store / Component / Settings / Manufacturer Displays and set 'Category Menu Display Status' to true (1).

(2) Access System / MultiSite / MultiSite Sites, update the MultiSite, using the Settings Overrides tab, add an entry with a Settings ID of 'ecom.manusmenudisp' and a Settings value of '0'.

### If you want to display brands on the MultiSite, and not on the Default site:

(1) Access Store / Component / Settings / Manufacturer Displays and set 'Category Menu Display Status' to false (0).

(2) Access System / MultiSite / MultiSite Sites, update the MultiSite, using the Settings Overrides tab, add an entry with a Settings ID of 'ecom.manusmenudisp' and a Settings value of '1'.

Nick Hendler

#6 Yesterday 01:20:12

VH1Activate321
Website

How to Activate VH1 Application?
First, you have to get the app from the channel store and go to the channel store by choosing the streaming channels option. Go to the Movies and TV section and get the app. Now, access the app and receive the code. After that, visit vh1.com/activate by opening a web browser. Then, opt for the pay TV provider and key in the channel link code to the text box. Finally, click Activate and initiate the process of activation if you want information about vh1 channel activation on Roku Please visit our site https://sites.google.com/view/activate-vh1-on-roku/

How to Activate VH1 Application?
First, you have to get the app from the channel store and go to the channel store by choosing the streaming channels option. Go to the Movies and TV section and get the app. Now, access the app and visit our site https://sites.google.com/view/activate-vh1-on-roku/

Board footer