Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-05-2017 15:54:57

larry

accounting system export

Is there functionality to export orders to accounting systems or csv files?  I cannot find anything on the menus that triggers an export.

Laurie Stephens

#2 02-06-2017 07:57:38

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: accounting system export

OPTION 1: We have a module available which will connect to QuickBooks using the Web Connector for a full blown accounting integration.

OPTION 2: We have a module for THUB which connects to QuickBooks that does about half of what the QuickBooks Web Connector module does.

OPTION 3: There is a Sage Accounting Export currently under development, will be done within a week, I believe, which does a really basic order CSV export. 

OPTION 4: You can dump any order data you like to CSV using Raw DB Admin.

OPTION 5: Contact the custom shop with your exact needs and we can build an export for you.

Coming Soon: QuickBooks Online Connector based on QuickBooks Web Connector

Nick Hendler

#3 05-08-2021 23:56:45

polarize

Is there an .csv export available for accounting export that we can use for our secondary accounting system similar to Peachtree?  We are experimenting with WAVE online accounting and Google Sheets can serve as a path to upload and download data to and from WAVE Accounting.

If needed I am willing to use a data export through Raw Data using a SQL statement or similar if a Peachtree format isn't available yet.  My hope is that we can do something similar to QuickBooks in functionality so that we can possibly eliminate QuickBooks Desktop in the future. Thank you

Using Kryptronic K9! smile
Previous Versions:
ClickCartPro 8
ClickCartPro 7
ClickCartPro 6
ClickCartPro 5.1

#4 05-10-2021 07:47:55

webmaster
Administrator
Website

We have an extension module that exports data via CSV in the old Peachtree format.  It's a Sage module now, but still uses the Peachtree formatting for exports.  Open a ticket requesting that it be added to your license.

Nick Hendler

Board footer