Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 11-26-2016 15:37:56

Wolverine
Website

Cart Images

The main product images (prodlg and prodxl) aren't resolving correctly. Multiple copies of the same image appear when it's moused over, and clicking on the image doesn't bring up the large image view. I've checked to be sure the different sized images are loaded into the proper folders. I've also tried changing the .png files to .jpg to no avail.

Here's an example link:
http://www.touchstone-gifts.com/Item/Pe … o-Calendar

#2 11-28-2016 05:58:58

west4
Website

Re: Cart Images

Hi,

Right this is an odd one that nick changed for this version V8....

Your Large and XLarge images whilst being in two different folders now have to be named the same thing for them to work.

So for example... ring01-lrg.png and ring01-xlrg.png will no longer work, just upload ring01-xlrg.png into the xl folder and rename it the same as the large image... ring01-lrg.png... so you have two files both with the same name but different sizes in different folders.
Why he chose to do it this way is a mystery to me as the old way was a lot easier to manage...

Cheers,
Bruce.

I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me, than a full frontal labotomy.

#3 11-28-2016 09:32:18

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Why he chose to do it this way is a mystery to me as the old way was a lot easier to manage...

(1) The decision to do it this way was made because moving to zoom/pop functionality required the images to be either named the same way, or entered in the same order in both fields.  The lesser of two evils was chosen.

(2) V9 moves to using one large image for this, without the need to maintain a secondary extra large image, so if this bothers you, upgrade to V9 when it comes out.

Nick Hendler

#4 11-28-2016 14:57:42

Wolverine
Website

Solution worked - thanks for your help!

Board footer