Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 03-24-2016 12:30:28

Cww2

Having a login issue admin

I can log in but everything I do puts me back to the login page, then have to enter password for every step, log in make a request to do anything and it sends me back to login, then goes to the place I want, then back again,  I can not stay login in...any ideas.  This is a new instal of version 8

Thanks, Chris

#2 03-25-2016 06:51:40

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Having a login issue admin

Clear your cookies and your cache from your browser, then re-run your installer and on the cookie step, be sure you've entered proper cookie domains and paths for both the Non-SSL and SSL URLs.  You can submit that step and close the installer, no other changes are necessary.  I sounds like you have a corrupted session cookie possibly due to incorrect cookie settings.  In you case, no cookie would be better than what you have.

Nick Hendler

#3 03-26-2016 16:59:10

Cww2

Thanks but the problem persists.

This should be a simple deal.  have ".mydomain.com" in field domain location field
field below I have tried  /core in the cookie path
tried shopping cart file /ccpstore/core - "name of file where ccp is stored"
tried just / with no file defined

all else is well.  It works fine in the store, just not in the admin section.

The page requested is not accessible using the credentials supplied. Please login to access the requested page.

Please complete the form below to login. If you were directed to this login form due to an access restriction, you will be redirected back to the original page you requested after you successfully login.

Have tried to do as you said, tried reseting, deleting cooking and still the euro above continues.  Any other ideas, lung server, Mac OS

#4 03-28-2016 07:24:02

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Just use / for the cookie path, and clear your cache/cookies after the change to pick that up.  That's the safest always-works option.

After that, if you still get that login message, are you sure you're logging in with an admin account?

Nick Hendler

#5 03-31-2016 13:41:21

Cww2

still the same - I am just going to pay to have it installed, but it is set up as per all our others and nothing I have done works, clearing cookies, or changing the paths

#6 04-01-2016 07:01:04

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Check to make sure you don't have any wacky rules in your .htaccess file, if there is one.  That's the only other thing I can think of.

Nick Hendler

Board footer