Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 10-17-2015 10:49:15

Praxandros

Europacart system into another website

Hi there.

I have a question. Is it possible to develop a website and include the Europacart into it as a function? Let say OnLineShop on the Menu? How?

Thank you.
Praxandros

#2 10-19-2015 06:40:17

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Europacart system into another website

Yes.  You'd likely want to install the software in a subdirectory, and point to it in URLs.  You'd want to skin it using the same theme/skin you're using for the rest of your site as well.

Nick Hendler

#3 10-19-2015 16:35:30

Praxandros

Thanks for your reply.
In order NOT to damage my present installation, which is the best way to move my installation to a sub-directory?

#4 10-20-2015 06:14:51

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Create a subdirectory.  Move all files and directories from the software install into it.  Re-run your installer and update it with your new cookie paths and URLs.  Submit the registration step to ensure the central registration server accepts your move.  It will as long as the URL you had set up previously (old software URL - your homepage I suppose) doesn't point to Kryptronic software.  If it doesn't accept the change and gives you an error, submit a ticket and we'll reset the server with your correct URL - be sure to include your license key and new URL in your ticket.  After you've successfully submitted the registration step you can exit the installer.  There's no need to actually install/update the software or run a database load or anything like that.

Nick Hendler

#5 10-20-2015 07:28:48

Praxandros

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards

Board footer