Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 12-18-2014 15:57:03

stage

Fedex account number location

I'm confused.  My realtime Fedex rates are our negotiated discounted rates, but I can't find a record of putting my Fedex credentials in CCP anywhere. 

Specifically, I want to change my Fedex acct# for the realtime rates and I can't find where to do it.

TIA,
Nathan

#2 12-18-2014 17:59:46

jj1987
Website

Re: Fedex account number location

stage wrote:

I'm confused.  My realtime Fedex rates are our negotiated discounted rates, but I can't find a record of putting my Fedex credentials in CCP anywhere. 

Specifically, I want to change my Fedex acct# for the realtime rates and I can't find where to do it.

TIA,
Nathan

You would have to deactivate the fedex module and then reenter your information, or edit it through the raw db admin (not recommended)

-James Garrett

#3 12-18-2014 20:14:32

stage

I thought that might be the case.  I was afraid to try it because I thought it might make me apply to Fedex for a new connection code or something.  Though I guess if I'm changing account numbers it will do that anyway.

Or maybe you have a different idea for a workaround.  I want my customers to see published/retail rates, not my discounted rates, so I figured I'd set up a new account that doesn't have any discounts and use that for the realtime rates.  Do you know of another way?

Thanks,
Nathan

#4 12-19-2014 19:16:30

webmaster
Administrator
Website

I think your proposed solution is optimal, stage.

Nick Hendler

Board footer