Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 11-17-2014 07:18:09

KiD91

Have 404 error occurring after loading new ecom_prod table

404: Not Found - The resource you requested cannot be found. Please use the menu to continue.

I can enter the related product in the administrator but when I go to close out without doing any changes the following error warning appears?!

"Either the primary key or the search engine optimized URL contained in your request exists already as a search engine optimized URL."

I am not too sure what is referring to I have tried to edit the product to eliminate this and have tried by removing similar named products without effect.

Please advise?

Thanks and regards
Jane

#2 11-17-2014 07:29:36

nigel
Website

Re: Have 404 error occurring after loading new ecom_prod table

System Dashboard > Store > Catalog > Products > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimized URL Identifier

that field has to be unique. try emptying that field for a start just to ensure that is what's causing the problem.

#3 11-17-2014 08:16:33

KiD91

Re: Have 404 error occurring after loading new ecom_prod table

Hi Nigel

Thank you for your reply, I had tried the process of elimination method without success, but having had a quick break and having read your email and before having a total feeling of despair and giving up for the day! I went through it all again and YOU know what it was, it was the fact that I had used the space bar to clear the column in the table and not delete and that was it!

All sorted now!

Thanks and Regards Jane

Board footer