Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 08-30-2014 11:54:08

dskowron

Page Size

So exactly which snippet of code in "all.css" would need to be modified to have the store display fill more of the users' screen? I've dabbled around in there and can't seem to get anything to work properly. As it is the store displays in the center of the screen with wide margins at either side. I would like it to fill the screen to about 90 percent or so. Specifically, how do I accomplish this? I've been told by the tech support here "Just modify the divs in all.css". That's great but I'm not a front end html programmer and never really wanted to be!

TIA

#2 08-31-2014 20:13:24

Graham
Website

Re: Page Size

See my post  (although this also includes elements for if you've added a right-hand column as well, so you may not need to include them) and change the fixed width elements to percentages.

As mentioned, then download Firebug and play around with the settings until you get something you like.

#3 09-01-2014 08:22:53

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Page Size

It is as simple as changing the width on the skin_* divs in all.css to a percentage instead of a fixed width.  You've got to hit most of the header, content and footer divs, and will need to play around with it to get it right.

Nick Hendler

Board footer