Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 08-21-2001 12:55:12

s10

Some information not passing.

We have clickcartpro installed on one of our servers (Standard server not secure)

Everything works flawlessly, except, when passing information from the standard site to authorize.net.

When running in test mode on authroize.net we are returned to the receipt page in click cart pro no problem whether the transaction is declined or accepted. The customer receives a confirmation email no problem that shows them the items ordered etc.

the merchant however receives all of the credit card info name address etc BUT DOES NOR receive the quantity of the item ordered nor a description of the item(s) ordered. The amount always comes through.

I have been pulling my hair out trying to understand why. Do you have any suggestions in order for ALL of the information to pass through to authorize.net and then to the merchant via email.

Thanks.

s10

#2 08-22-2001 06:16:40

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Some information not passing.

You must be looking at the Authorize.net email - they can't send products or quantities out.  Check to be sure the site owner is set up to receive the order email (store settings function under program settings -> set 'send site owner orders via email' to 'yes') then check the site owner's mailbox using your email client.  The CCP generated email contains everything.

Nick Hendler

#3 08-22-2001 06:27:05

s10

Re: Some information not passing.

Thanks I finally figured it out last night. The customer had went into authorize.net and changed a bunch of settings. He thought he was changing it for the virtual terminal when in all reality he was messing with the real time options. the problem has been resolved.

Great cart by the way.

s10

Board footer