Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 08-20-2001 04:14:01

Product Option Not Related to Quantity

Hope you can help ...

Our cart is selling novelty teeth.  If a person is purchasing teeth they are able to order 'extra putty' at a discount price.  I would like them to be able to order as much putty as they like e.g. they can order 2 sets of teeth but just one extra putty or 2 sets of teeth and three extra putty.

At the moment, it they select 'extra putty' as an option, they receive 2 lots - one for each set of teeth ordered.  Is it possible to have this as a product 'Option' but not have it linked to the quantity of the product ordered?

We already have the putty as a separate product.  However, if it is bought separately from the teeth it is more expensive.

Any ideas how to overcome this problem?  Hope I've explained the problem clearly ...

Many thanks in advance.

#2 08-21-2001 10:22:51

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Product Option Not Related to Quantity

I would set this up as an additional product - or bundle a package together: 2 teeth and 3 putty for $500.00 or something like that.  There isn't a way to dis-associate a product option with the product quantity.

Nick Hendler

Board footer