Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 08-03-2001 12:06:36

amd

World Pay TestMode

Before going live with WorldPay you have to first test the cart using testmode.  I had to manually alter the order_form_fields.db file to cater for this hidden field.

Now I am faced with a new problem which I can't solve.  When I link to WorldPay the code being passed is as follows:

<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="instId" VALUE="xyz
">
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="desc" VALUE="Online Order
">
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="currency" VALUE="GBP
">
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="testMode" VALUE="100
">

Because of the spaces/new line after the value for instId, WorldPay cannot read this value correctly.  How can I get rid of the spaces?

#2 08-06-2001 08:27:03

Re: World Pay TestMode

I'm also using Worldpay and have just spoken to them about problems I was having.  They say that you NEED to have some way of switching to testmode within the software.  It definitely looks like a big oversight.

I also edited the files but I edited off_worldpay_wp.db and order_form_fields.db, both from within Notepad.  I did not have the problems that you have had with carriage returns and spaces.  It sounds like it may be your editor that is screwing it up.

If there are any other Worldpay users using ClickCartPro then make sure you enter the testmode variable name as 'testMode'.  I wasted a couple of hours trying to figure out why it wasn't working at the Worldpay end.  It needs that capital M.

Chris

#3 08-15-2001 09:38:21

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: World Pay TestMode

Thanks for the time you spent figuring that out.  The carriage return problem was just answered in another forum and the testmode solution is a nice-to-know.

Nick Hendler

Board footer