Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 07-09-2001 13:02:37

Custom Shipping

I want to make the shipping always $6 but if the amount of purchase is over $75 the shipping is free. How do I do this?

Thanks

#2 07-09-2001 16:48:40

Re: Custom Shipping

I have a question in a similar vein myself: can you have a discount also be in place on orders of $x and over, or is it just specially created orders?

#3 07-10-2001 17:06:19

And me too.  I just want to charge a flat shipping fee, not by product or by weight.  I'm not a perl programmer so I need exact instructions please.  I'm a lover not a programmer :>

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

#4 07-10-2001 20:41:20

If you want to charge a flat fee no matter how many products you purchase, set the shipping for ups calculations. There is an option to charge a flat fee if UPS can't figure out the shipping. Be sure that you don't enter the product weight when you add the product to the store. This will cause the UPS program to go to the default shipping price you entered in the ups setup.

No programing required. If you can't figure it out, e-mail me and I'll try to help you out. gerry@efxbiz.com

Board footer