Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 07-04-2001 12:06:17

Payment Options

When I try and change the payment options in the edit online processor settings it replies back that it has been updated.  It still remains on "Contact Customer-No Online payments accepted". It then gives me this error when you try an order something:

Unfortunately, we cannot process your order. The URL that referred you to this page is not a valid referring URL.

You can attempt to process your order again, or contact us to discuss other payment options.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Jim

#2 07-05-2001 09:02:47

Rob

Re: Payment Options

Hi, Jim.  Sounds like something got corrupted on your upload.  Try re-uploading and replacing the data|online_process folder.  It should fix the problem.

#3 07-05-2001 19:42:52

Hi Rob

I gave it a try and i still get this error when I try to order on the site.

Unfortunately, we cannot process your order. The URL that referred you to this page is not a valid referring URL.

You can attempt to process your order again, or contact us to discuss other payment options.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Jim

#4 07-06-2001 12:50:01

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Was the script name changed and the field named "Referring URL Must Contain String" not changed?  That field has to contain some piece of the referring URL.  It typically defaults to "cp-app".

Nick Hendler

Board footer