Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 08-27-2012 21:49:26

lgt
Website

No PayPal or UPS...

I cannot get bamabots.com PayPal Express to work nor accept credit cards.  Also UPS Online Estimator  is not working but USPS is.  They were working fine before the upgrade.

I transferred the ecom_gateway from lawngardeningideas.com, which was also an upgrade from CCP7, but that didn't work.

2 of 3 upgrades work fine, including UPS shipping estimator.

Any ideas???

#2 08-28-2012 06:05:47

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: No PayPal or UPS...

For the UPS quotes, reset your UPS connection and reconfigure it.  Do that under Store > Shipping > UPS OnLine Tools.

For the PayPal Express issue, make sure you have the right email address entered under Store > Component > Settings > PayPal Website Payments Pro Settings, and you can blank out the API Login: User Name and API Login: User Password fields to begin with - which will use Kryptronic's default key.  That should get that working.

For accepting credit cards via PayPal, under Store > Commerce > Processing Gateways, make sure you have the PayPal (Pro Direct Method) - Secure Server active and configured.

Nick Hendler

#3 08-28-2012 07:35:43

lgt
Website

That did it! 

Thanks!

#4 08-28-2012 20:55:55

JayCR48
Website

I like the little animation.  Very cute.  Good job.

We distribute high quality steel auto body panels for use in the rust repair industry.

Board footer