Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 08-21-2012 17:47:32

polarize

New V8 Demo Site Issue

First off... the new version looks NICE!!!!!!!!  I do want to point out though on your demo site that clicking on the products is switching your view to mobile on my desktop.

Again, very impressive so far and I'm looking forward to getting our site up and running soon.

Using Kryptronic K9! smile
Previous Versions:
ClickCartPro 8
ClickCartPro 7
ClickCartPro 6
ClickCartPro 5.1

#2 08-21-2012 19:29:19

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: New V8 Demo Site Issue

polarize: Can you tell me the exact version and make of the browser you're using?  Also, are you browsing with any features like Javascript or cookies turned off?  Anything special about your setup?  Have you clicked the view mobile site link at the bottom of the page?

Nick Hendler

#3 08-21-2012 20:55:41

polarize

Nick,

I think it may have been something I did.  I use the latest Firefox at the office but I clicked the mobile version from the home page but then clicked the back button showing desktop view again. When I selected a product it took me to mobile version again. After clicking to full site view again it didn't repeat.  It was likely my doing.

Using Kryptronic K9! smile
Previous Versions:
ClickCartPro 8
ClickCartPro 7
ClickCartPro 6
ClickCartPro 5.1

#4 08-22-2012 07:35:38

webmaster
Administrator
Website

That's to be expected.  When you clicked to go to the mobile view, you set a session variable for yourself that indicated that's what you wanted.  When you clicked back, it simply took you to the last page you were on, not the mobile/desktop switcher namepspace, which you would need to click again to get the desktop view back.

Nick Hendler

Board footer